The Huawei P10 looks like a worthy evolution form the P9, but it probably won't come to the U.S.
Smartphones - News
Think your phone does slow-motion video? Think again. The image sensor in Sony's upcoming Android phone is incredible, capturing 960fps video at 720p.
Enterprise uses of 5G are the focus for many participants at this week's Mobile World Congress, a shift from flashy promises of mobile broadband speeds a year ago. The key enterprise benefits worth exploring, vendors say, are high reliability, low la...
This Swiss electronics company is on a mission: to stop millions of people dying of ignorance each year.
Qualcomm has big plans to bring back ARM to Windows 10 PCs, and there is a chance that its Snapdragon 835 could support Windows Holographic for VR headsets.
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium brings 4K HDR video and a super slow-mo video mode that's sure to be a fun favorite among users.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
It sounds like a smartphone user's worst fear: Software that starts up before the phone's operating system, intercepting and encrypting every byte sent to or from the flash memory or the network interface. This is not some new kind of ransomware, ...
Smartphones with Intel-based x86 chips aren't dead yet. Intel may have stopped making Atom chips for smartphones, but a partner is keeping that effort alive.
A cellular base station with 128 antennas may soon help some mobile operators serve many more subscribers in crowded areas. Nokia demonstrated the technology, called massive MIMO (multiple in, multiple out) with Sprint at Mobile World Congress on Mon...
Sony's Xperia XZ Premium shines, quite literally. The first thing you notice about the new phone is the mirror-finish that surrounds the device giving it a sparkly appearance that seems destined to require lots of polishing.
The smartphone world will be rocked with MediaTek's new 10-core Helio X30 chip, which will bring premium features like Google's DayDream virtual reality platform to Android handsets with prices starting at $300.
Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
In Barcelona on Sunday, Nokia licensee HMD Global launched a (slightly) modernized version of the Nokia 3310, a rugged, beloved feature phone first introduced in 2000.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google wants to solve the Android update problem once and for all with Project Treble
- Intel concerned about name of John McAfee’s privacy phone
- Low-cost Android phones to get iPhone features with new Qualcomm chips
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- Apple's next iPhones may cut corners on memory due to price squeeze
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager-Grant ManagementNSW
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FT.NET Web DeveloperSA
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC