Nokia Ovi app store users can get their hands on a special edition of the music identification app Shazam free of charge until the end of November.
Smartphones - News
An official Wikipedia application for the iPhone first saw the light of day today, giving users quick and easy access to oodles of information and hours of directionless fun.
Garmin-Asus, the mobile phone joint venture between GPS device maker Garmin and electronics vendor Asustek Computer, launched its first smartphone with the Windows Mobile operating system on Wednesday in Taiwan.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun class action proceedings against Allphones Retail and three associated individuals on behalf of 74 current and former franchisees.
Apple's expected fall event, unveiling a revamped iPod line and other product news, may take place on Wednesday, September 9. The oft-rumored Apple tablet may not make an appearance, but other likely highlights are te debut of new social feature for ...
Earlier this year there was a great deal of speculation in the press about Dell entering the smartphone arena. The PC-giant had hired the ex-Motorola executive behind the development of the popular and successful RAZR mobile phone and rumors swirled ...
Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
More than 15 million of the 38.1 million mobile phones sold during the second quarter used a touchscreen as the primary interface, according to market research company Canalys.
Apple is investigating reports that some of its popular iPhones may have malfunctioned following a query from a European Commission directorate that oversees consumer safety issues.
Crazy John’s and Research In Motion (RIM) have announced the availability of the Pink BlackBerry Pearl 8110 smartphone from Crazy John stores for $0 upfront on a $39 BlackBerry Service Cap.
Samsung and mobile unified-communications pioneer DiVitas Networks are working to make enterprise telephony functions work better on dual-mode handsets using Microsoft Windows Mobile.
Miniature iPhones, handsets that double as shavers and others shaped like packs of cigarettes are just some of the gray-market devices on sale at Chinese markets.
Users of the first Android phone, the G1, may be unable to get significant future operating-system updates because the phone's internal flash is nearly full.
Dell plans to start selling a mobile device in China but has not yet announced availability, it said on Monday.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has released its iPhone GPS app for Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPIteration Lead - .NetQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDeveloper - Python, Ruby, or PerlQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Wealth)NSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTSAP SD/MM ConsultantNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW