Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
Smartphones - News
Monday appears to mark an important Apple App Store milestone with the introduction of a European digital music service app called Spotify Mobile that competes squarely with iTunes. In the past Apple has barred programs from its App Store it viewed a...
GPS manufacturer Navigon has used social-networking site Facebook to announce it will launch a dedicated iPhone car cradle.
In a bid to compete more squarely with Apple's App Store the developers of the Android mobile OS are improving the way people browse for applications on Google phones through what is known as Android Market. As part of a software upgrade (Android 1.6...
T-Mobile has teamed up with Chinese tech company Huawei to offer the first Android-powered handset to Europe.
Google is promising changes to the Android Market, the same week that a prominent application developer complained about issues with the store.
Just five months after its launch, the Flight Control iPhone game has reached 1.5 million downloads. Developed by mobile games studio Firemint, which also made the popular Real Racing iPhone game, Flight Control is the first paid game on Apple's App ...
A Taiwanese research group unveiled a personal Internet device (PID) on Thursday made from its WiMax chips and a reference board that runs a version of Google's Android mobile operating system tweaked for PIDs.
Apple iPhone 3G and 3GS owners should expect a software update on Sept. 25, AT&T revealed today, and while the new software will let U.S. customers send MMS text messages, it won't switch on tethering, the company confirmed Thursday.
As they have been wont to do as of late, Konami has drastically cut the price on one of their classic franchises-turned-iPhone games. You'd think Konami would have had their fill following Metal Gear, Frogger, and Silent Scope, but the company announ...
Sony Ericsson has announced its hotly anticipated follow up to the XPERIA X1 smartphone -- the XPERIA X2 -- will launch in Australia in "early Q4".
Nokia introduced on Wednesday two new touchscreen smartphones that aim to spice up your mobile life. The new N97 Mini and the X6 feature tight integration with Facebook and improved specs over their predecessors.
Sony Ericsson's new Xperia X2 smartphone will run Windows Mobile 6.5 when it ships in the fourth quarter, it said on Wednesday.
If you listen to conventional wisdom you might think the traditional bedside clock radio was on its way out, since in many homes cell phones now rouse the sleeping from their beds. But a new gadget from Sony seeks to keep alarm clocks on the night ta...
Users of some Nokia smartphones will be able to publish their locations and status updates directly to their Facebook accounts using a new Nokia application, the company said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Insurance ClaimsNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- CCRelease Manager (Salesforce)NSW
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC