Microsoft has launched the latest version of its operating system for smartphones, Windows Mobile 6.5.
Smartphones - News
Microsoft smartphone partners are expected to deliver about 30 new Windows Mobile 6.5 devices by the end of 2009, including HTC and Toshiba shown for the first time at a Microsoft Open House in New York City today.
iPhones aren't without their problems, but do they deserve public execution? Apparently so. Donald Goodrich, 38, threatened to stuff his broken iPhone with 9mm bullets at a Cincinnati-area Apple Store before getting arrested for aggravated menacing...
Research In Motion (RIM) will preview on Tuesday technologies enabling application builders to use Web development skills to build programs for the company's BlackBerry smartphone.
With the "Windows phones" being announced Tuesday, Microsoft swallows its pride, confesses the error of its ways, and takes an oath that it will never, ever be irrelevant in the mobile space.
Adobe's decision to give Flash developers a way to craft iPhone applications is an "end-around" Apple's decision to ban Flash Player from its popular smartphone, an analyst said today.
Verizon announced that it is joining the ranks of mobile service providers embracing devices built on the open source Google Android operating system. Landing the largest mobile service provider in the United States is a coup for Android, and proves ...
Are you having problems with your golf swing and can't figure out what the problem is? Fujitsu has a mobile-phone application now in development that can help.
On the day that Microsoft is launching phones that will run on its latest version of Windows Mobile, Motorola is singing the praises of open-source software, specifically Google's Android.
Palm will open its webOS developer program in December and offer developers a choice in how to get their applications to market, the company said Tuesday.
Blackberry users are getting a new digital music store that's often cheaper than iTunes, Amazon, and basically every other competitor in the U.S. How do they do it?
The reviews of Microsoft's new mobile OS, Windows Mobile 6.5, are in -- and none of them are glowing. It seems that Windows Mobile 6.5 is more of a superficial cosmetic overhaul, not a bona fide upgrade capable of handling the mobile market's stiff c...
Yamaha and two partners have developed an iPhone application that lets up to 10 people play a piano at the same time, among other features.
AT&T reversed course today, announcing that it would "take the steps necessary" so iPhone owners could run voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) applications, presumably including Google Voice and Skype.
Samsung Electronics, considered a technology industry bellwether for the number of mobile phones, memory chips, and LCD panels it sells, on Tuesday announced preliminary third quarter sales and operating profit sharply higher than the same quarter la...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystNSW
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCLinux / Devops EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- FTJava Developer & DevOpsVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther