Motorola's new Droid 3G smartphone could have what it takes to grab a chunk of the mobile data market and rival the iPhone's success: Big touchscreen coupled with a sliding Qwerty keyboard, robust Web browser, the improved Android 2.0 operating syste...
Smartphones - News
Some Windows 7 users are complaining on an Apple discussion forum that they can’t sync their iPhones to their new PCs.
Electronic Arts has been teasing the existence of its iPhone port of the classic real time strategy game Command & Conquer: Red Alert for a while now, but the game finally arrived in the app store yesterday for the premium price of US$9.99.
Motorola will sell an international version of its Android-based smartphone, dubbed the Milestone, in Germany, Italy and Argentina.
Sony Ericsson's rumoured Android-based Xperia handset is expected to launch on Tuesday, with a brand new user interface codenamed Rachel. As we wait for the device to launch, two YouTube videos about the device have surfaced in recent weeks.
If Motorola's Milestone, a new GSM handset being introduced in Europe, looks familiar, there is a reason. It is a Droid with a different radio deck. It is also Europe's first Android 2.0 handset.
Ace iPhone hacker George Hotz, know as Geohot, is planning a release this week of new code that promises to let users run their iPhone on the GSM cellular network of their choice.
In a decision that will surprise no-one, Nokia has announced the end of its beleaguered N-Gage gaming service, which will close its doors at the end of next year.
Acer showed off two of its newest products on Friday, and said they'd be on global markets soon.
The mobile phone market globally turned a corner in the third quarter, with shipments by manufacturers increasing by 5.6% over the previous quarter, market research firm IDC reported.
The iPhone appeared to get a slow start in China on Friday night as China Unicom and Apple held a launch event largely free of the buzz and long buyer lines that have accompanied launches of the handset elsewhere.
Nokia has finally decided to kill off its N-Gage gaming platform after years of shifting the strategy behind it with little success.
Even before the phones it is hinging its future livelihood on hit the market, Motorola posted a surprise profit and upped expectations for the current quarter.
Google Maps Navigation,introduced today, puts the company in direct competition with GPS makers and former best friend, Apple. The service, which can nicely replace a standalone GPS, is only available for handsets running Google's Android operating s...
Sprint Nextel next year will introduce a new, more open application store on its feature phones, turning to a third party to manage it with the goal of getting new offerings out to consumers in an average of one week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSystems EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProcurement Officer (GITC)Other
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTAccount ManagerNSW
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSystem TesterOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Data EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Test LeadQLD
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP ISU - DM ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW