Motorola will start selling a smartphone similar to the Droid in China this month, but the phone will use China's homegrown 3G standard and a China Mobile operating system.
Smartphones - News
Ericsson plans to cut up to about 1,000 employees, and will in the process close its site in the Swedish town of Gävle, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
Nokia today announced that its E72 and 5800 Navigation Edition smartphones are now available in the U.S.
A Palm Pre user is suing Palm and Sprint Nextel, alleging they caused him to lose most of the data from his phone, and he wants to turn the suit into a class action.
Nokia is upping the ante against rivals such as Apple and Google with its preview of the upcoming iteration of Symbian OS (V3) for touchscreen devices. The upgraded mobile operating system is expected sometime next year, together with a bunch of new ...
HTC's roadmap for the first half of 2010 was supposedly leaked over the weekend, revealing what may be a lineup of new Android and Windows Mobile phones.
AT&T today released an application for Apple's iPhone that lets customers submit complaints about dropped calls, poor coverage and substandard voice quality.
Adobe has announced Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch is now available from the Apple iTunes App Store worldwide. The application lets users edit and share photos via a simple intuitive interface.
The 2010 product roadmap for mobile device maker HTC has been leaked. The detailed product specifications and gallery of device photos makes me wonder whether it's a "leak" or just buzz marketing. Regardless of how the HTC 2010 roadmap became public ...
Can't get enough of your favorite iPhone apps , like Flight Tracker, Photogene and TweetDeck? Well, NASA is hoping to add one more to your list of favorite iPhone applications.
People looking for one electronic device to handle all of their needs have false hopes, according to researchers at Intel.
Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Artifex Software is suing Palm over the PDF (Portable Document Format) viewer in Palm's Pre smartphone, it said on Thursday.
Dell is setting up a new business unit surrounding mobile products as it tries to expand its presence in the communications market, the company said on Friday.
Twitter has built a mobile site from scratch for its social networking and microblogging service, acknowledging that the current one, while reliable, has an unimpressive user interface and a modest feature set.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google wants to solve the Android update problem once and for all with Project Treble
- Intel concerned about name of John McAfee’s privacy phone
- Low-cost Android phones to get iPhone features with new Qualcomm chips
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- Apple's next iPhones may cut corners on memory due to price squeeze
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager | Applications and Project InitiationQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery ExecutiveACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTTest Manager / Test LeadQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTApplication PackagerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTProject SchedulerWA
- FTApplication Support SpecialistQLD
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD