Apple released iOS 4.2 into the wild about 24 hours ago, and users installing the software update have found improved HTML 5 features, quirky bugs and limited AirPlay support.
Smartphones - News
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Motorola will release the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy, in Australia on 30 November.
The U.S. International Trade Commission has voted to investigate a smartphone patent complaint brought by Apple against Motorola, the latest action in a recent patent dispute between the two companies.
Better known for its wireless mobile phone accessories, French company Parrot today announced the launch of the AR.Drone in Australia. The AR.Drone is a "quadricopter" that is controlled via an app specially designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Tou...
At a launch in Sydney today we got the chance to take a look at -- and play with -- Parrot's latest wireless gadget. The AR.Drone connects to any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and uses the device's touchscreen and tilt sensors for control. Using a...
Microsoft's beta was full of shocking omissions, and what shipped is even worse - but there's a glimmer of hope.
Amaysim, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, today launched in Australia, promising low prices and high quality customer service backed by a dedicated, in-house customer service centre.
There's a lot to watch in the nighttime sky -- everything from the International Space Station and meteor showers to planets and stars.
Apple has just announced that iOS 4.2 will be available today for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch users.
The iPad has been embraced as a business tool despite some very vocal naysayers proclaiming it a mere consumer toy with no place in the business world. The iOS 4.2 update -- expected to be released later today -- includes a variety of features that m...
iOS 4.2 is only now about to be released (as of this writing), but there's already a jailbreak guide for iOS 4.2.1, long before it made its way to anyone outside of the Apple developer community.
Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
After an unsuccessful first outing, Microsoft's second-effort Kin phones are available from Verizon, this time with a different operating system, slightly different pricing options and without their most popular feature.
Some Nokia N8 smartphones are turning themselves off or refusing to turn on after charging. Nokia has identified a manufacturing problem and has promised to replace the small number of affected phones it said in a blog post on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- Pelican prepares for iPhone 8 launch with range of rugged cases
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- TPTechnical Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTPenetration Tester - Cyber Security Operations - CEHOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- CCProgram Evaluation ManagerNSW