The guys over at XDA Developers Forums have been busy hacking once again. This time they turned their attention to the Motorola Defy, which was released on November 3rd (and introduced on Oprah for that matter). Forum member Pedrodh assembled up a st...
Smartphones - News
Apple iOS and Google Android are the most desired mobile operating systems, with the iPhone especially popular among women and Android phones grabbing more men.
Innovations in mobile computing will continue apace in coming years, but battery power and wireless spectrum could become critical obstacles, according to mobile executives speaking Tuesday evening at a gathering in Silicon Valley.
The developers of a tool that lets Windows Phone 7 users load applications that aren't in the Marketplace have pulled the tool, less than a week after publishing it.
Apple's iPhone and Research in Motion's BlackBerry are in a dead heat for U.S. smartphone ownership honors, Nielsen said today.
Apple's iPhone and Google's Android might seem to have all the momentum these days, but RIM's BlackBerry OS is the surprise winner in StatCounter's latest U.S. mobile OS Internet usage numbers.
In the popularity contest between Android phones and the iPhone its tie. A Nielsen survey found even though Android phones are currently outselling the iPhone, potential phone buyers are equally likely to want either platform.
Windows Phone 7 early adopters won't have to wait long to get some major missing features, according to the latest murmurs.
Apple last week finally released the update to its iOS software for mobile devices like the iPhone and the iPad. And while the big changes -- AirPlay, AirPrint and iPad-focused tweaks -- got a lot of attention, there are a slew of smaller changes and...
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have been on sale for more than three weeks in the U.S. and seem to be producing little buzz and only so-so sales.
An increasing number of contributions to the open-source Linux kernel are coming from mobile and embedded equipment vendors, according to an annual report about to be released by the Linux Foundation.
A recent glitch on Microsoft's download servers for brand new Windows Phone 7 applications has sparked widespread Internet chatter among developers and focused new attention on the best ways to protect smartphone apps from being hacked.
We all knew Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 would have a hard time catching up with the leading contenders in the smartphone arena, and now there's yet another fresh batch of evidence suggesting that it can't.
Hacking-happy users of iPhone 3G and 3GS models can now unlock their phones to work with other carriers, thanks to a new hack. The iPhone Dev Team released this weekend a new carrier unlock for the older iPhone models, which allows you to use any SIM...
I use an iPhone 4. I upgraded to the iPhone 4 from an iPhone 3GS. However, prior to making the switch to the iPhone I relied on Windows Mobile smartphones for years. With all of the excitement generated by Windows Phone 7, though, I felt it was worth...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther