According to Boy Genius Report, Research In Motion, the maker of BlackBerry smartphones, is contemplating building Android compatibility into its handsets and upcoming tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook.
Smartphones - News
LG Electronics executives were quick to criticize the performance of its handset division last year, from an excessive focus on emerging markets to a failure to catch the smartphone wave early on.
Femtocell maker Ubiquisys has developed a new type of small base station for 3G mobile phones that it calls an attocell. Plugged into a laptop PC with Internet access, it allows 3G phones to bypass international roaming charges and make phone calls a...
Google on Monday started rolling out a new feature in the U.S. that lets people send documents to be printed on remote printers from their Android devices and iPhones.
Chinese telecommunications technology vendor Huawei Technologies has filed a lawsuit against Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions, accusing the companies of planning to give Huawei's intellectual property to Nokia Siemens Networks.
Nokia's N8 smartphone may soon be superseded by a superior model running the MeeGo operating system, thought to be called the Nokia N9.
For a minute there, it seemed like hell had frozen over.
As Android phones become more powerful and more useful, they also store more of your important personal data. Losing that data can be more than a minor inconvenience, and given the fragility of electronic devices, it's something that's likely to happ...
CES might be over, but the 4G phones keep trickling in. As a part of its aggressive 4G plans, T-Mobile announced that the Samsung Galaxy 4G will launch in the first half of 2011. But will it have the specs of the hot next-gen Galaxy phones? It doesn'...
It's a new dawn, people! As of today, you can walk into just about any Starbucks store and pay for your latte using nothing other than a (free) iPhone app, coupled to an existing Starbucks card account. That's right -- the day of mobile electronic pa...
Millions of e-mail addresses and passwords may have been stolen from Trapster, an online service that warns iPhone, Android and BlackBerry owners of police speed traps, the company announced yesterday.
One of Japan's largest glass manufacturers debuted on Thursday a new glass designed for smartphones and tablet PCs that is considerably tougher than conventional glass.
Facebook users who want to access the social-networking service on the go, but don't have smartphones, now have an app of their own in some countries.
Researchers have developed a low-profile Trojan horse program for Google's Android mobile OS that steals data in a way that is unlikely to be detected by either a user or antivirus software.
Sony Ericsson's sales dropped in the final quarter of 2010 due to tough competition in the smartphone segment and a lack of new products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD