Google's improvements to the Android Market application store, including the addition of a browser-based store and in-app payments, are being hailed as a big step in the right direction by analysts and developers.
Smartphones - News
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) released the first BlackBerry smartphone running its "BlackBerry 6" mobile OS just six months ago, but the company is already hard at work on the next major BlackBerry OS device software update, BlackBerry 6....
Millions of consumers who want to comparison shop on the fly with their smartphones have been turning to the free Google Shopper app since last February. The problem is that app was limited to the Android platform. Those days are over now that Google...
The great tease is over: Today, here at its headquarters in Mountain View, Calif., Google showed off Android 3.0, a tablet-friendly operating system also known as Honeycomb. The new tablet-optimised OS emphasizes a slick interface, beefed up graphics...
Apple (NASDAQ – AAPL) kicked off 2011 with a series of highs and lows: The company reported that the iPhone and iPad fueled record sales, joined forces with Verizon and opened a new app store, but it also said CEO Steve Jobs was taking a medical lea...
Google on Wednesday introduced a new Android Market Web store and said in-app purchasing is coming soon.
Apple's decision to reject Sony's e-reader application today sparked speculation that Apple would soon yank Amazon's popular Kindle software from the App Store.
Apple's third beta of iOS 4.3 is now in the hands of developers. This new beta includes three separate packages: iOS, the SDK, and Apple TV Software. Typically, Apple releases three betas to its developers before seeding a Gold Master. This latest be...
Telstra has launched a new Facebook service called Blurtl that lets you record 30 second audio clips to post as a status update, or as a message on a friends wall.
LG has announced it will be the first manufacturer to launch a 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D.
Apple has been hit with another lawsuit accusing it of privacy violations for the way it shares information collected from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users with advertisers.
The Android mobile operating system thoroughly dominates the U.S. consumer smartphone market, while Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 OS is off to a slow start, according to a new survey by market researcher The NPD Group. And while Apple's share of th...
Since Apple introduced the world to the iPad, the tablet rivalry has been heated between iOS and Android. The problem, though -- for Android at least -- is that the rivalry was filled with idle speculation and vaporware compared to the blockbuster re...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks he knows why the white iPhone 4 still isn't for sale.
Android has surged past Symbian to become the world's best-selling smartphone operating system, according to Canalys.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- TPPremier Field Engineer (PFE)ACT
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther