Intel put on a brave face Monday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, insisting that there is continued strong support from it and many companies for MeeGo, the open source software platform that Nokia last week said it would abandon in favor of Mi...
Smartphones - News
Skate is the latest addition to ZTE's portfolio of low-cost smartphones. It has a 4.3-inch screen and runs Android version 2.3, the company announced at Mobile World Congress on Monday.
Mobile network operators and their equipment suppliers are working hard to make telephony over data-oriented LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile networks a reality, with the number of demos at Mobile World Congress a sign they are getting closer.
Motorola Mobility said on Monday that it has bought 3LM, a company that develops enterprise security and device management products for Android devices.
YouTube is working with LG Electronics to make it easier for users to capture 3D images and video on mobile devices and upload directly to the Internet with LG's new Optimus 3D smartphone.
Hoping to make Android more attractive to security-minded CIOs, Samsung has added encryption and integrated Cisco's AnyConnect VPN client on its latest smartphone, the Galaxy S II, it said on Sunday at the Mobile World Congress.
The broad Nokia-Microsoft partnership in which the Windows Phone operating system would run on Nokia smartphones sounds like good news for both companies because of their struggles in the smartphone arena.
Microsoft and Nokia both have a lot to lose - and gain - by their mobile alliance, with the Finnish handset maker deciding to adopt Windows Phone 7 as its smartphone operating system.
Sony popped the lid on the industry's worst kept secret this afternoon, trotting out its Xperia Play Android phone at Mobile World Congress 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. You probably know all there is to say about the device at this point, except for one...
Sony Ericsson unveiled its PlayStation phone, the Xperia Play, on Sunday at the World Mobile Congress. The company hopes it will attract gamers to the well-known Sony brand.
Nokia on Sunday hinted that Microsoft essentially won a bidding war against Google to supply software to the world's largest handset maker and that the software giant agreed to pay "billions" of dollars for the privilege.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy S II, which is equipped with a dual-core processor, an improved screen and faster Internet access using HSPA+ (High-Speed Packet Access).
LG Electronics provided details on some of its most highly anticipated mobile gadgets on Sunday, including the LG Optimus Pad tablet and Optimus 3D smartphone, which will be shown at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this week.
The deal between Nokia and Microsoft hurts Intel's plans to enter the market for smartphones, in which the company has virtually no presence, analysts said on Friday.
Developers who had previously built a business around coding apps for Symbian smartphones were put on notice Friday that they should pick another platform, as Nokia announced its switch to Microsoft's Windows Phone 7. Other platforms will be maneuver...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- CCService Designer - GovernmentNSW
- FTTelco Project Coordinator - paying $70 p/hrOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Manager - ServiceNowOther