Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
Smartphones - News
Google's Android Market mobile software shop was hit last week with its first major malware attack.
While it sounds miniscule next to Apple's App Store and its more than 350,000 apps, the Windows Phone Marketplace now offers 9,000 apps and games and is growing by an average of 100 apps a day.
The Nokia X1-00 is designed to allow users in emerging markets to listen to music on their phone, Nokia said in a blog post on Tuesday.
Sony Ericsson today announced that its XPERIA Arc Android smartphone will launch in Australia in ‘early April’ on the Optus and Vodafone networks.
You can now play old Nintendo 64 games on your Android smartphone thanks to new app, N64oid.
The popularity of Apple’s iPhone is sparking a trend for users to move away from the handset, according to Blackberry vendor, Research in Motion.
For only the second time, Google last weekend remotely deleted Android apps from users' phones.
Research In Motion opened up its beta offering of BlackBerry Protect, a free service that lets users locate their lost phones and remotely wipe them, to users in North America and parts of Latin America.
As Nokia rebuilds itself to focus on Microsoft's Windows Phone platform, it is selling its Qt commercial licensing and services business to Finnish company Digia.
Google will build new safeguards into Android Market, its application store for the Android mobile OS, following an attack that infected thousands of phones and forced the company to wipe the malware remotely from phones, it said late Saturday.
At an event in Singapore, Samsung has announced that its 'Smart TV' Series 8 (D8000) and Series 7 (D7000) LED TVs set to be released in April 2011 will be able to wirelessly transmit live TV and other video content to Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet...
Developers with Android skills are now in greater demand than those with iPhone expertise, according to a recent report.
Android smartphones beat out iPhone and BlackBerry devices for the first time in the U.S. in the latest Nielsen Co. survey conducted just prior to Verizon Wireless sales of the iPhone.
After resuming the update to Samsung Windows phones on Wednesday, Microsoft is running into problems again.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- TPTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTExecutive AssistantACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT