Apple sued Amazon.com on Friday, claiming rights to the name App Store, which Amazon tagged on its new application store.
Smartphones - News
Telstra will introduce unlimited text messages on a selection of its new mobile phone cap plans, which are set to be announced on March 29, according to Gizmodo.
Vodafone today announced that Nokia's C7 smartphone is now available in Australia, and will offer customers who purchase the phone free apps from Nokia's Ovi Store until 31 May.
Telstra is finally offering visual voicemail to its customers who use an iPhone, but will charge $5 a month for the service.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill going into overdrive. The latest word is that the fifth generation of Apple's smartphone will feature a larger 4in edge-to-edge display, along with...
Intel on Monday announced the resignation of Anand Chandrasekher, the chief of the company's Ultra Mobility Group (UMG), but added that his departure won't affect the company's commitment to developing processors for smartphones and tablets.
AT&T's planned acquisition of T-Mobile USA will advance U.S. leadership in mobile data and improve consumers' wireless experience, the company's top executives said on a conference call Monday morning.
Facebook plans to buy Snaptu, a four-year-old startup that develops versions of Web-based applications for cheaper mobile phones.
Research in Motion (RIM) officially announced plans for a free cloud-based BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for customers using Microsoft's Office 365. The free BES from the cloud -- hosted by RIM -- will enable IT admins to monitor and maintain Bl...
Although Gingerbread 2.3.3 is steadily rolling out to particular cellphone providers and their handsets, there are still companies that are not so sure about offering the Android update. One of these companies for instance is Sony, but that hasn't st...
AT&T will buy T-Mobile USA for $US39 billion in cash and stock, easily making AT&T the nation's largest wireless carrier, ahead of top-ranked competitor Verizon Wireless and reducing the number of major national wireless carriers from four to three.
HTC's new Thunderbolt smartphone has already been rooted -- just one day after launch.
Mark our words: 2011 is the year for Android gaming. Two years ago, the iPhone was effectively the only phone that supported serious gaming -- unless you consider Brickbreaker on the BlackBerry to be the ultimate gaming experience. Last spring, Googl...
RIMs BlackBerry has been steadily losing share in the smart phone market, but RIM hopes it could use the cloud computing space to offer something new and exciting like it did when it came out with its then-revolutionary push e-mail service over a dec...
AT&T plans to acquire T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom in a cash-and-stock deal valued at about $39 billion, the companies announced Sunday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTRelease Coordinator - Fixed TermOther
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- FTios DeveloperACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTApplication Security AnalystOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW