Telstra has announced that all AFL games will be streamed live to mobile phones and tablets from 2012, following a landmark $1.25 billion AFL television rights deal.
Smartphones - News
Google has today announced that its Google Docs app is now available for Android phones, allowing users to view and edit and share documents on their smartphone.
With so many exciting new operating systems to choose from today, it can be tough to settle on just one -- particularly if you're an open source fan.
Apple today denied that it tracks iPhone and iPad users, saying that "users are confused" about the issue.
Apple has today announced that the white version of its popular iPhone 4 is now on sale, nine months after the original iPhone 4 hit the shelves in Australia.
Nokia will outsource its Symbian software activities to Accenture, transferring 3,000 employees to the company in the process, as it moves its focus to making phones running on Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system.
Besieged Vodafone will offer its customers free SMS messages for 12 hours on Sunday 1 May after a "technical fault" prevented users from sending and receiving text messages on Easter Sunday.
Telstra has made its latest 'Freedom Connect' mobile phone plans available for consumers who want to use their existing mobile, but customers will still have to sign a 12 month contract.
Fragmentation of the Android platform is being blamed for a decline in developer enthusiasm for the platform, but the real fragmentation challenge for app developers is a much broader issue that just Android.
An iPhone user and an iPad user have sued Apple over its location tracking database on their devices. The federal class action suit alleges that Apple's tracking violates the U.S. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
A recently published Apple patent application indicates the company may have plans to collect iPhone user location history but it's not clear if the patent application is related to the recent discovery that iPhones and iPads store historical locatio...
In the midst of an uproar over ways that Apple and Google collect and store location information from mobile phones, Microsoft has laid out details about its Windows Phone 7 data collection policies.
LG Electronics on Tuesday announced it had signed a license for ARM's upcoming application and graphics processors, opening a path for the device maker to design a new chip and expand in the market of smartphones and tablets.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Thursday received a request to transfer T-Mobile's licenses to AT&T, one of the first steps the companies are making in the potentially lengthy approval process of AT&T's proposed acquisition of the small...
Apple today said it sold a record 18.6 million iPhones in the first three months of 2011, the third consecutive quarter the company's smartphone has set sales records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure Architect - JuniorACT
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTDatastage DeveloperOther
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTC# & ASP.Net / Web Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Financial advisorNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other