Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
Smartphones - News
There will be not just one new iPhone launched by Apple in September but two, according to a report.
Ever been on an endless search for a bottle opener during a big night out? Two Australian entrepreneurs feel your pain and have designed an iPhone case that double as a bottle opener.
Apple's iPhone 5 may be just months away from becoming a reality, with the latest rumours suggesting an August or September release. Just exactly what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
Telstra has finally announced the pricing and launch date for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S II Android smartphone, more than a month after rivals Optus and Vodafone began selling the handset.
A commanding 38 per cent share of all smartphone users in the US used Android-based devices in the three months ending in May, according to ComScore.
A reported deadline for developers to comply with an Apple policy on in-app subscription content has passed, with some developers yet to modify their apps. But <em>Macworld</em> has learned that Apple is working with developers to bring their apps in...
A Duke University grad student has come up with a way to double, or more, battery life in Wi-Fi devices, without any changes needed on the device itself. Essentially, the technique regulates how long and when client radios sleep, so that data transfe...
RIM is dead.
Samsung is withdrawing a countersuit against Apple in the ongoing patent infringement battle between the two. It is not surrendering, but seems to be falling back and regrouping--consolidating its legal position and business operations.
Samsung should send a thank you note to Apple for holding back the iPhone 5 release until September.
Apple took its patent infringement suit against Samsung to the next level on Friday when it asked the U.S. District Court to issue a preliminary injunction against sales of a Samsung tablet and phones.
A reported deadline for developers to comply with an Apple policy on in-app subscription content has passed, with some developers yet to modify their apps.
Vodafone and HTC jointly unveiled the HTC ChaCha and HTC Salsa smartphones last night at a media event in Sydney, adding some spice to the often monotonous Android phone market.
You've most likely never even heard of them, but little-known Chinese company Huawei has today revealed its lofty goal: to become a top five mobile phone supplier globally within the next two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google wants to solve the Android update problem once and for all with Project Treble
- Intel concerned about name of John McAfee’s privacy phone
- Low-cost Android phones to get iPhone features with new Qualcomm chips
- Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4 is coming in phones midyear
- Apple's next iPhones may cut corners on memory due to price squeeze
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Application Support ConsultantQLD
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW