Huawei are pulling no punches here: the new P40 and P40 Pro have their sights set on winning back the smartphone photography crown from Apple.
Smartphones - News
Telstra is knocking a dozen or so dollars off most of its mobile broadband options.
HMD Global didn't just announce a few Nokia phones this week. They also announced something potentially far more exciting: a global roaming service.
HMD are bringing another classic Nokia feature phone back to the market.
Google are finally sharing the Pixel's superb transcription tech with the rest of the Android ecosystem
Google's real-time transcription tech was one of our favorite parts of last year's Google Pixel 4. Now it's available for other Android devices.
Ahead of an official local launch on the 3rd of April, Samsung are now taking preorders for their second-gen foldable smartphone.
Samsung's second stab at mainstream foldable phone is set to arrive in Australia on April 3rd, but how much will it cost?
It's only available in China for now but the new RedMagic 5G makes the Razer Phone look modest and meek.
Telstra is running a steady discount on its current range of SIM-Only plans.
You might want to travel the globe right now but Boost are betting you will when things return to normal.
Oppo Find X2 Pro promises to be a more than capable alternative to what Apple and Samsung are offering in 2020.
Oppo's alternative to the Galaxy S20 Ultra is probably cheaper than you think.
Huawei's second stab at a foldable phone is shaping up to be a pricey propsition for Australians.
Vodafone's 5G network has gotten a limited launch for Western Sydney customers.
Touch ID was a revolutionary feature when it first appeared on the iPhone 5s. We look at which iPhone models still boast the feature, and what generation of technology is onboard
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- Telstra are discounting their mobile broadband plans until April 6
- HMD Global are getting into the global roaming game at the worst possible time
- HMD Global revive yet another classic Nokia handset
- Google are finally sharing the Pixel's superb transcription tech with the rest of the Android ecosystem
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies