Intel faces an uphill battle to break Qualcomm's grip on the smartphone modem market - but they're not too worried about it.
Smartphones - News
Oppo joined the Wireless Power Consortium in January but the Chinese company are still remaining quiet about when they'll offer wireless charging to customers.
Razer has announced a significant price-drop for their second-gen smartphone alongside a software update that'll update the device to Android 9 Pie.
Huawei's Porsche-branded luxury variant of their Mate 20 Pro smartphone is now available to Australian customers willing to pay the premium.
MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
We visited the Alcatel booth at this year's Mobile World Congress and were pleasantly surprised to discover do indeed have some 5G hardware on the way, it just probably won't be coming to Australia until early 2020.
The LG G8 ThinQ was only announced this week but Australians will be getting a slightly-different variant of the device when it arrives later in the year.
Hot on the trails of tech giants like Samsung and Huawei, Energizer is looking to cash in on the foldable phone trend with a device of their own.
MWC 2019: Oppo say foldable smartphones are still a work in progress (but show their prototype anyway)
Oppo isn't bringing a foldable smartphone to Mobile World Congress but they did give us a few reasons why not.
LG's press conference say them announce their flagship G8 ThinQ and their first 5G smartphone, the V50 ThinQ.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
LG has announced the two new devices it'll be showing off at this year's Mobile World Congress (and bringing to Australia later this year).
Early adopters of the BlackBerry Key2 are set to be tested, with a new Red variant of the device on the way that'll offer additional RAM and alongside crimson accents.
Alcatel have unveiled the new Alcatel 3, Alcatel 3L and Alcatel 1S at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global didn't hold back anything when it came to their MWC Press Conference, announcing the Nokia 9 and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- MWC 2019: Oppo says it will embrace wireless charging when it 'realises perfection'
- The Razer Phone 2 gets a price-drop and Android Pie
- Huawei's hyper-premium Mate 20 RS is now available in Australia
- MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies