Oppo has launched an Android 12 Beta 1 trial on its flagship phone the Oppo Find X3 Pro, giving software developers the chance to road test some of Android 12’s coolest features on the device.
Smartphones - News
Aussie telco felix has launched its Refer a Friend offer that gives customers the opportunity to get up to 12 months off the cost of their mobile phone subscription.
Huawei has launched a new promotional campaign offering new and existing smartphone customers a range of benefits to improve their smartphone experience.
HMD has launched the Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a big battery that lasts for three days.
Oppo has launched a smartphone trade-in program for Australia that gives you big customer loyalty discounts on aging Oppo phones.
Samsung has updated its Galaxy A series range of smartphones with the release of three new mid-priced models – the A32, A52 and A72.
Boost Charge Smart Cable range gives the green light to a full charge.
Realme isn’t resting on its laurels. Just three months after releasing the 7 Pro, the smartphone manufacturer has followed up with another budget conscious entry into this highly competitive marketplace, the Realme 7 5G.
Oppo has hooked up with Australian retail giant, Harvey Norman, as it continues its drive into the local marketplace.
Circles.Life are at it again with a 20% discount on their SIM-only mobile plans.
The iPhone XR might be a few years old but it's still a decent buy, thanks to a new Big W promotion.
The cheap smartphone market continues to grow with new entries every month. The latest, the Oppo A15, is now available for $239.
JB Hi-Fi and others are knocking a solid $400 off the price of Oppo's last best flagship.
Fancy some new Soundform earbuds or a Boost↑Charge wireless charger stand for iPhone 12? Check out Belkin in the forthcoming months.
Boost Mobile has upgraded and expanded its refurbished iPhone offer at Coles supermarkets, with the iPhone 8 available nationally for $359, including a $10 Prepaid SIM.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Oppo Find X3 Pro gets Android 12 trial
- Felix Mobile launches its Refer a Friend offer
- Huawei campaign offers extended warranty and cloud storage
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies