Woolies are throwing in a discount on top of the existing preorder incentives for Samsung's latest phablet.
Smartphones - News
Picking up where the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ left off, the new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra inherent and improved on the new camera tech introduced by Samsung’s S20 Series and show off a stylish new look.
Where previous Galaxy Note lineups were primarily distinguished by size or by whether or not they had 5G connectivity, this year’s Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra have a bit more going on.
Last year, Samsung partnered with Microsoft to position their latest Note as a productivity powerhouse. This year, they're looking to gamble on gaming but Australian players are set to miss out.
The new Galaxy Note 20 puts on more than a new coat of paint but how does it compare to the original ‘affordable’ Galaxy Note.
The TCL 10 and TCL 10 Pro are looking to bring a little bit of AMOLED to the mid-tier smartphone market.
After months of delays and leaks, Google has finally announced a successor to the mid-tier smartphone so good it made flagships look bad.
The company are officially retiring their modular smartphone line in favor of the more conventional, 5G-capable Motorola Edge.
LG's latest brings more than just a new name to the table.
Circles.Life only just formally introduced their 100GB plan but are already discounting it as part of a promotion around this month’s Click Frenzy sales event.
Telstra are looking to make things easier for consumer and small business customers in the Melbourne metropolitan area and Mitchell shire, amid a return to Stage 3 lockdown restrictions.
Samsung's next loot crate of Galaxy smartphones and tablets have officially been tee'd up for an early August reveal.
RealMe have debut their most expensive and capable mid-tier handset yet: the RealMe X3 SuperZoom.
Telstra's most expensive mobile plans are getting a little cheaper this month.
Oppo's new flagship is arriving flanked by two affordable alternatives: the Find X2 Neo and Find X2 Ace.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies