Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
Smartphones - News
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Boost Mobile has been recognised for the first time by Canstar Blue with its 2018 Customer Satisfaction Award, topping the customer ratings for prepaid phone plans.
The Sony Xperia XZ2 is now available through Telstra, with advancements in its mobile camera, display and audio technology.
AirPlay 2 is now available on Sonos, so sounds from any app on iOS devices can be streamed directly to Sonos.
Dirac Research has announced that it has collaborated with OPPO for the launch of the new Find X smartphone.
Telstra has activated its 450th mobile base station in Erub, under the Federal Governments Mobile Black Spot program.
Samsung Electronics is expected to post small profit growth as lacklustre sales of Galaxy smartphones overshadow highly profitable chip business.
The US Commerce Department has granted a temporary reprieve to ZTE that allows it to conduct business needed to maintain existing networks and equipment in the US.
Camera startup Light are said to be eyeing an expansion into the smartphone space, teasing a concept phone with nine lenses.
Boost Mobile has announced that its customers will get more data and increased international call inclusions on Boost Anytime Plus plans.
Sony's Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact are now available in New Zealand.
Razer's gaming-focused smartphone, launched overseas last year, is finally coming to Australia.
Samsung has officially set a date for the debut of its next Galaxy Note smartphone, sending out a teaser and invitations to press.
Australia will be left behind if the government bans the nation’s telcos from using 5G equipment supplied by Huawei, the chairperson of the Chinese company’s local subsidiary has warned.
"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- Boost Mobile wins 2018 Canstar Blue Customer Satisfaction Award
- Sony Xperia XZ2 now available through Telstra
- Airplay 2 available on Sonos
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies