Samsung are releasing a new Star Wars variant of their plus-sized flagship smartphone.
Smartphones - News
Motorola's first foldable phone will be coming to Australia.
Telstra are running a Click Frenzy deal that nets you a thrifty 60GB for $50 a month.
Newcomer Circles.Life are continuing to price themselves aggressively against the local competition, with a new promotion offering over 100GBs of mobile data for AU$28/month.
Huawei's contentious Mate 30 Pro is going on sale in Australia. Sort of.
Optus has officially launched their 5G offering.
The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
Apart from the obvious difference in form-factor that seperates the Fold from every other =flagship that’s landed on Australian shores this year, Samsung's first foldable features a is that it features a Snapdragon processor.
Circles.Life are running a temporary discount that nets you 23GBs of data for just $18.
Motorola has launched the Motorola One Macro and the Moto G8 Plus into the Australian market.
Huawei has announced Australian availability for the Nova 5T.
TCL's fresh play for the mid-tier market is now on-sale in Australia.
Samsung's Galaxy Fold is launching in about a week and - while it isn't quite cheap - it's cheaper than we expected.
Google has said it'll be looking to improve the security of the Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL's face unlock feature in the coming months.
Oppo has new budget smartphones for the Australian market: the A5 and the A9.
RealMe has announced the four devices they'll be bringing to Australian smartphone shoppers.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- Yes, the new Motorola Razr is coming to Australia
- Telstra strike $10 off their 60GB plan for Click Frenzy
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
- Huawei's Mate 30 Pro gets a late & limited Australian launch*
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies