As the 2018 competition season kicks off, the World Surf League (WSL) and Boost Mobile have announced an exciting partnership to ensure every heat and event is available to fans.
Smartphones - News
Telstra has announced that the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have been awarded Blue Tick certification.
HTC has announced that their Android One-powered HTC U11 Life will be available through Vodafone from March 14th.
From the 6th of March until the 15th of March, Woolworths will be offering $150 off Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ when customers purchase a Woolworths Flexi Mobile Plan.
Boost Mobile has announced new enhancements to its core Anytime Plus mobile plans, offering increased data inclusions and calls to standard International numbers in 50 eligible destinations.
Sony have announced two new additions to their Xperia smartphone endeavors in the form of the Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact.
While last year’s Galaxy S8 demanded its own New York debut, MWC has always been a major venue for Samsung. The Galaxy S2, S5, S6 and S7 all made their first public appearances at Mobile World Congress.
Following on from a teaser at this year’s CES, Alcatel have moved to formally detail their 2018 smartphone portfolio at this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
Huawei has become the first mobile device manufacturer in the world to use an AI-powered smartphone to drive a car.
OPPO Australia is upping the ante in terms of customer service, offering free screen repairs for the first six months on its latest R11 and R11s Plus devices.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a partnership with Commonwealth Bank to offer its contactless payment platform, Samsung Pay, to CBA’s MasterCard credit and debit card holders.
HMD Global have announced a temporary cut to the asking price for last year's flagship Nokia 8 smartphone.
Motorola has announced that owners of their latest Moto smartphones will be receiving a free software upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boost Mobile Connects With World Surf League
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Awarded Telstra Blue Tick Certification
- HTC to bring U11 Life to Australia next week
- Woolworths Will Be Offering $150 Off Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Boost unveils new and improved Anytime Plus mobile plans
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- TPSplunk EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPOracle DeveloperACT
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSoftware EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Infrastructure ProjectsNSW