Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Smartphones - News
Motorola have announced they'll be launching the a $499 smartphone later this month.
Amazon Prime Day has brought with it plenty of great tech discounts and sales but, more importantly, it's a great excuse to import yourself a OnePlus smartphone.
Amazon Prime members can nab Huawei's Mate 20 Pro for $849 during this year's Prime Day sales.
Samsung are running a pretty hectic discount on the bottom-end of their flagship Galaxy smartphone lineup for this year's Prime Day sales.
Boost Mobile are looking to refurbished Apple, Samsung and Google smartphones to set them apart from the rest of the local VMNO crowd.
Oppo's Reno range has grown in size, with the Chinese tech brand announcing the affordable Reno Z.
Following on the heels of the dual-screened LG V50 ThinQ 5G, LG's G8s is now available in Australia.
GearBest's latest flash sale gives you the chance to pick up OnePlus' latest 'flagship-killer' for just over AU$700.
The local competition regulator is going to be taking Samsung to court over the way the tech company advertise the water the resistance of their Galaxy smartphones.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
Announced at this year's Mobile World Congress, the new Nokia 4.2 will be available in Australia as of this week.
Further expanding the Chinese brand's foothold in the upper mid-tier market, Xiaomi's Mi 9 smartphone is now available in Australia.
Apple has announced that Sir Jony Ive, the company’s chief design officer, is leaving the company.
Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- Motorola's new One Vision smartphone looks as smooth as a Pixel 3a (and cheaper!)
- Prime Day seems like a great time for Australians to import a OnePlus smartphone
- You can now nab one of Huawei's best smartphones for $849
- Samsung just discounted the S10e so much it may as well be a mid-tier phone
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies