For all the features missing from the OnePlus 2, it still manages to deliver one of the best overall experiences in its price range.
Smartphones - Features
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
LG’s flagship G4 has gone on sale with carriers and retailers offering freebies to anyone who places an order.
Despite rumors that Microsoft is about to kill Windows Phone, some industry observers say that's unlikely for several reasons, especially the expected gains from the rollout of Windows 10, which will run on smartphones and other devices.
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
Supermarket giants Woolworths and Aldi are going head-to-head in the mobile space. Both offer prepaid voice and data plans; both resell Telstra’s 3G network; and both are after the same segment of customers.
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
Telstra today launched smartphone plans that pool the available data allowance and share it with members of the family. These ‘Go Mobile’ plans follow the release of ‘Family Sharing’ plans introduced by Optus last month. Here, you’ll find a compariso...
This article will serve as a cheat sheet to the plans on offer from Vodafone, Optus, Virgin and Telstra. It studies both the Hero plans and the cheapest plans being championed by all four telcos. We crunch the numbers on handset instalments, charges ...
Oppo's N3 brings a rotating camera to the smartphone. This means its high resolution rear camera can double as a high resolution front camera. And at 16 megapixels, it’s likely capable of capturing the largest selfie photos of any smartphone cam to d...
LG and Google have partnered on a virtual reality headset for the G3 smartphone. The VR for G3 cannot be bought, but the good news is we have twenty to give away.
Sony offloading its smartphone business is bad news for every stakeholder other than its competition. It’s bad for the company, for carriers and for anybody with a smartphone. Here are the top five reasons why.
Samsung and HTC unveiled flagship smartphones on the same day, but it is HTC which will have its One (M9) on Australian shop shelves first.
Exciting products have been unveiled at this year's World Mobile Congress. Here are the nine products we can't wait to get our hands on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei's flagship tech trickles down to mid-tier with new Nova 2i smartphone
- Sony Bring Xperia XZ1 to NZ
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Survey: 20% of Aussie Apple users wouldn't switch to Android for a million dollars
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCSenior Cloud and Automation Engineers x2ACT
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther