Absent-minded people who lose their smart phones have had a win and thieves who steal mobile devices have had another setback, with the Singapore launch of a new mobile phone security product.
Smartphones - Features
Don't get me wrong- the App Store is incredible and unmatched. There truly is an app for just about everything on the iPhone.
Medium-sized business IT support can be critical. When your website, network, or employee PCs are down, you're wasting money. If your IT staff is away at these tense moments--especially off-hours--it might take extra time for them to get in front of ...
The root of America's health crisis is bad habits formed in childhood. To protect children from harm, parents are keeping kids indoors, where they get sick, watch TV and form lifelong habits of screen addiction, inactivity and junk-food overeating.
Microsoft will reportedly push two mobile operating systems at once in an effort to battle Google's Android and Apple's iPhone, but are two heads better than one?
Research In Motion is set to bring full Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight support to the company's BlackBerry phones. The BoyGenius Report blog claims RIM will introduce the new functionality sometime next summer, together with more powerful hand...
Apple's missing link for the iPhone has been a two-way connection with the cloud. With its new push notification service, Apple enables greater interactivity for the handset's applications and users.
Pick up a great Canon digital camera, a cheap-as-chips HD camcorder and more!
As Steve Jobs' reputation continues to sink, we receive word that the Apple boss tried to make a deal with Palm not to poach each other's employees. Palm rebuffed the suggestion as "likely illegal."
Similar in size to the iPhone 3GS, the HTC Hero has a slightly smaller display than Apple's smartphone.
TomTom's new GPS navigation application for the iPhone may sound appealing, but it's true cost and capabilities are still a mystery. The app costs $100 and allows the iPhone to function as a real-time navigation device that provides turn-by-turn dire...
The new TomTom app that turns an iPhone into a turn-by-turn GPS navigation system spells the beginning of the end for standalone GPS. Not everywhere, but at least on dashboards, where a smartphone can now do everything a GPS can do and cost less than...
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its expiry date, he probably thinks he's keeping up with cutting-edge technology. There's no better way to help him do that than getting him one of the latest mobile phones.
Mogeneration describes itself as "Australia's leading iPhone development company," and its products' quality and reception certainly add some weight to the claim.
After throwing your laptop, charger, and spare battery into your travel bag as you head out the door, suddenly you don’t feel so mobile anymore.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
- Pelican prepares for iPhone 8 launch with range of rugged cases
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTScientific Software DeveloperOther
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Integration Developer - Cloud focusOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC