Are you young, hip, and cool? If so, Honor would love the honor of being your next smartphone.
Smartphones - Features
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
Apple News gets a new look and breaking news notifications. Here's how to get started.
If you’ve not seen it, the new Pokemon Go mobile game lets you walk around town interacting with local landmarks via your phone’s screen. You’ll likely find plaques, artworks and other local facts about where you live and work that you never knew exi...
The Xperia X comes in three different models, and the Xperia X Performance is the only one that comes with specs like the competition.
A two-year-old tangerine Mimco IPhone 5 case pathetically gasps as it attempts to hold a bursting-at-the-seams phone wallet closed. It’s worn, tired and quite-literally hanging on with one, final thread. Every friend that picks it up tries to tear of...
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Samsung's flagship devices incrementally improve on last year's devices with a beefed-up camera, faster processor, and curvier design.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTSecurity Consultant -10056987-001VIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW