Samsung's latest heavy-hitter has arrived. But how much will it cost to take up a Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Note 20 through Telstra?
Smartphones - Features
Announced alongside the pricey Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the Galaxy Tab S7 and third generation Galaxy Watch, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 will arrive in Australian retail later in August.
Announced alongside the standard Galaxy Note 20, the third generation Galaxy Watch and a pair of new Galaxy S tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is tee'd up land on Australian shelves towards the end of August.
Of all the devices announced at Samsung's latest Unpacked, the Galaxy Z Fold2 is the most mysterious.
Google's pandemic-friendly Pixel 4a has finally arrived. Here's how much it costs in Australia.
Here's now much it costs to buy LG's latest smartphone in Australia:
Forget the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Fold 2, here’s a wishlist of what we’re hoping to see out of Samsung 2021 flagship:
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
How do the 2020 iPhone SE’s cameras compare to the original SE and the much more expensive iPhone 11 Pro?
Oppo have a new affordable smartphone that bridges the gap between its premium and mid-tier offerings. Here's how much the Oppo Find X2 Lite costs in Australia.
The Oppo Find X2 Neo cuts a few corners and shaves $600 off the price of its premium counterpart. Here's how much it costs in Australia.
The end of the Australian financial year is often a great time to pick up a new smartphone.
Optus are the only ones offering the new iPhone SE in the largest 256GB size. Here's how to get the best deal.
Thinking of scoring the new iPhone SE through Telstra? Here are the plans you'll want to know about.
iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a: Could Apple's small-sized iPhone be the biggest phone launch of the year?
The Google Pixel 3a changed the mid-tier market for the better. Could the new iPhone SE do the same? How do two compare?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies