HMD Global’s Head Designer gives us some insights into the way that the company designs its new Nokia handsets and tells us about how they tackled trypophobia with the Nokia 9 PureView.
Smartphones - Features
Here's everything that went down at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona - from the Huawei Mate X to the Nokia 9 Pureview.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a new processor, new camera and a new look but the thing I was most excited to mess with? The software.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
We had the chance to go hands on with Huawei's first foldable 5G smartphone. Here are our first impressions.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
If you’re after a cheaper alternative to the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, here are five devices that we reckon will be up to the task.
Here are ten solid smartphones that released in the last year (or so) that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
Here’s everything you need to know about wireless charging.
Here are five foldable smartphones we expect to see before the year is out.
Realistically, when it comes to the budget-smartphones versus older flagships, it depends on how ‘old’ you’re looking to go.
There's more than one type of face unlock out there and it’s important to know the differences between them - since some forms of face unlock are much more secure than others.
Some love the notch. Others hate it. Nevertheless, if you’re confused about why notches are a thing at all, here’s a quick primer on everything you need to know about smartphone notches.
The amount of value and features you can find in smartphones that cost less than $200 is a lot more than what it was even only a few years ago.
If our round-up of the best Apple and Android smartphones you can find for under $400 and $500 wasn’t good enough for you, here’s our latest list of the top 10 best Android and Apple phones you can find for under $300.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 2 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- MWC 2019: Oppo says it will embrace wireless charging when it 'realises perfection'
- The Razer Phone 2 gets a price-drop and Android Pie
- Huawei's hyper-premium Mate 20 RS is now available in Australia
- MWC 2019: Turns out Alcatel do have a 5G phone - but it probably won't be coming to Australia this year
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies