Mobile data speed is kicking it up a notch - here's everything you need to know about 5G smartphones.
Smartphones - Features
Looking to pick up LG's first 5G smartphone in Australia? Here's how much it'll cost.
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
Here’s everything you need to know about optical, capacitive, ultrasonic and in-display fingerprint sensors and how they work.
Here’s how the two premium devices compare.
We pit the three of the best smartphone cameras you can buy right now in 2019 against one another to see which can produce the best results.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold isn't off to a great start, with reviewers complaining of display issues and several models needing to be returned.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
More and more foldable phones are being announced with each passing month but there are already two major frontrunners for the category. The Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X, both of which are due to arrive later this year.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
HMD Global’s Head Designer gives us some insights into the way that the company designs its new Nokia handsets and tells us about how they tackled trypophobia with the Nokia 9 PureView.
Here's everything that went down at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona - from the Huawei Mate X to the Nokia 9 Pureview.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a new processor, new camera and a new look but the thing I was most excited to mess with? The software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 4 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 5 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
- Motorola's new One Vision smartphone looks as smooth as a Pixel 3a (and cheaper!)
- Prime Day seems like a great time for Australians to import a OnePlus smartphone
- You can now nab one of Huawei's best smartphones for $849
- Samsung just discounted the S10e so much it may as well be a mid-tier phone
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Save The Date: The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is being announced on August 7
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies