The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The HTC U11 Life is mid-tier refresh of the last year’s flagship U11. Which is the better buy?
Smartphones - Features
On the eve of launching their R15 flagship smartphone in their home market of China, OPPO flew PC World Australia and several other journalists to visit Shenzhen and one of their factories.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
Ahead of the launch of their latest flagship phone, we paid a visit to Oppo's factory just outside of Shenzhen, China for a behind-the-scenes look at how they produce and test their products.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Galaxy S9+ is the plus-sized version of Samsung’s 2018 flagship device. Which is the better buy?
Here are five solid smartphones released in 2017 that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
This year's Mobile World Congress saw the debut of the Samsung Galaxy S9, Sony Xperia XZ2, Nokia 8 Sirocco and plenty more. Here's a quick round-up of all the big announcements that kicked off the conference.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Google phases out first-gen Pixel smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Service ManagementWA
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- FTPeoplesoft HCM Application DeveloperACT
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCCloud ArchitectVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCConnections Manager - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther