Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
Here’s everything you need to know about wireless charging.
Zagg has quietly begun rolling out their new InvisibleShield on Demand service across Australian retailers.
It charges and pairs just fine, but you may hate the misaligned cutouts and error messages.
Rounding out their usual plethora of CES accessory announcements, Belkin have revealed they'll be returning to the audio space with a new set of earphones.
OtterBox has announced a line-up of cases for the new iPhone XS, XS Max and XR.
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 3 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
- 4 Seagate Firecuda 530 (2TB) review: It's very, very fast
- 5 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- Sound right at home with Poly
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Black Friday Amazon deals in Australia in 2021
- This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- Best Black Friday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Wi-Fi gear and more
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies