Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
We bring together the major phone case brands to try them out for ourselves and compare what they can offer when it comes to keeping your shiny new Samsung Galaxy Note 8 crack-free.
It's barely been a day since the announcement of Google's second generation of Pixel smartphones, but mobile accessory brand Tech21 have already come out and announced that their Evo Check range will be available for the new device.
Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Mobile accessory brand 3SIXT has announced that its wide range of cases will be available in new sizes for the freshly-announced iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
Tech21 has announced the launch of its new and enhanced protective range of cases and screen shields for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
How does it work? Will it work with my iPhone? How much is it? We have answers to these questions and more
Accessories brand Pelican Products Australia has announced a pair of new rugged smartphone cases, designed for use with Apple’s new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Belkin have revealed their newest wireless charging pad The Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad, set to launch this week alongside preorders for Apple's new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Strike, Australia’s leading provider and manufacturer of innovative car technologies, has launched a new range of device holders for Samsung’s latest flagship mobile: the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
VR is no gimmick and it’s thriving among early adopters: both in the world of powerful computers with the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive and also in the phone-based space where almost any modern phone is a potential VR gateway.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating insects in Asia, cavorting in fountains in Europe or relaxing in hot mud in South America.
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing the technology, apps and services she uses and encounters along the way.
Optus has launched its new mobile payment facility, Cash by Optus, whereby customers with compatible smartphones can make contactless purchases under $100.
Selfie sticks undoubtedly get you a great selfie angle. But which stick is for you?
Here are 5 areas where OLEDs completely outperforms what LCD displays can achieve
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Incipio Adds Pixel 2 Cases To Roster
- Tech21 Announces New Phone Protection For Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- Tech21 Unveils New Phone Protection for Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther