The new iPhone SE is an indulgent return to what was but a sobering reminder that even what’s old is new again has limits.
Motorola are rolling out the red carpet for three new mid-tier devices.
Picking up where the original Nokia 5 left off, the new Nokia 5.3 features a 6.55-inch HD+ screen, a Snapdragon 665 processor, 4000mAh battery, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of on-board storage.
Announced ahead of this year’s Click Frenzy sales event, Vodafone are running a discount on their usual $40 plan.
Click Frenzy is back again. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the Australian online sales event.
As part of Click Frenzy sales event, Woolworths Mobile are discounting every single Samsung Galaxy S20, including the S20 Ultra.
Samsung are expanding their offering with two new mid-tier smartphones.
Getting to experience the advantages Telstra promise in terms of connectivity, coverage and speed firsthand is going to make my next telco swap either incredibly easy or genuinely difficult.
Harvey Norman are selling the Oppo Reno 5G for a thrifty $599.
When spending less money gets you a better display, longer battery life, sharper optics, 5G connectivity and less worries, being able to fold a 6.7-inch screen in on itself doesn’t seem nearly so tempting.
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies