The new Galaxy Note 20 puts on more than a new coat of paint but how does it compare to the original ‘affordable’ Galaxy Note.
Of all the devices announced at Samsung's latest Unpacked, the Galaxy Z Fold2 is the most mysterious.
The TCL 10 and TCL 10 Pro are looking to bring a little bit of AMOLED to the mid-tier smartphone market.
Google's pandemic-friendly Pixel 4a has finally arrived. Here's how much it costs in Australia.
After months of delays and leaks, Google has finally announced a successor to the mid-tier smartphone so good it made flagships look bad.
While the middling camera and bloated software don’t do it many favors, the LG Velvet is still a decent option.
The company are officially retiring their modular smartphone line in favor of the more conventional, 5G-capable Motorola Edge.
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
LG's latest brings more than just a new name to the table.
Here's now much it costs to buy LG's latest smartphone in Australia:
2019 has already served up plenty of affordable smartphones that offer the a lot of bang for your buck.
2019 is shaping to be a big year for smartphones with the arrival of slick flagships like the Galaxy S10, foldable devices like the Huawei Mate X, photography powerhouses like the P30 Pro and plenty of disruptive mid-tier devices to boot. Here are the best phones that you can buy right now in 2019.
These are the mid-tier smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck in 2018.
These are the 2018 smartphones that offer the best bang for your buck.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies