Has the iPhone peaked? Apple says no way.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previous range outclassed it. No here’s the phone that should have launched then, the Sony Xperia XZ. How does it fare?
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
If you weren't testing out the beta version of iOS 10, be careful when updating your iPhone.
It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according to your price range and then begin qualifying either the retailer or carrier best suited to your individual needs.
Budget smartphones keep getting better as software matures and components become cheaper. Some companies have produced inexpensive smartphones that are good enough to replace your big-brand flagship. Others haven’t had the same success.
Commotion surrounds a new Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus and its first smartphone, the One. The promise of top-tier hardware for bottom dollar has the internet ablaze, and big guns Samsung, Apple and HTC paying attention.
Motorola's Moto G is not just a great dual-SIM smartphone; but it's one of our favourite smartphones. And with the announcement of the first Windows dual-SIM Phone, the Nokia Lumia 630, Good Gear Guide has compiled 5 reasons why the often overlooked perk could save you dollars.
Under Google's watch, Motorola has managed to deliver one of the best value-for-money smartphones on the market today. It is wonderfully styled, has powerful innards and offers the money-saving advantages of a dual-SIM smartphone.
The impact of the cloud and the as-a-service approach cannot be understated.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The iPhone turns 10: Apple CEO Tim Cook promises 'the best is yet to come'
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTAgile Business Analyst, MarketingOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- CCSenior Oracle ConsultantNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC