Unique valves at the mouth of each bottle keep the remaining wine fresh for up to 30 days after the first pour.
Kitchen Appliances - News
Samsung's range is broad enough to fill each room of a home. Each product works on one household ecosystem, most of which can be controlled from a number of Samsung smartphones. This gallery breaks down the various Samsung products coming to Australi...
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTProject Manager - OSS / Networks (Telco)Other
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- FTSenior Cloud Engineer and SME, AWS, AzureNSW
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTVEC EngineerOther
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTHelpdesk Level 1SA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCWS02 Senior DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Technology ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- TPFunctional Analyst x 3VIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther