Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
Kids and Toys
Raytheon Australia and Questacon, Australia’s National Science and Technology Centre have marked 10 years of partnership by announcing the development of the ‘Engineering in Elementary’ program for Australian schools.
Cyber safety business Family Zone has launched Cyber safety tool for children in Australia that will allow parents to monitor and restrict their children’s internet browsing.
Anki will be rolling its Cozmo and Overdrive products out to local retailers JB Hi-Fi and Australian Geographic from the end of September.
Soon to be released Sonic Forces will feature a new soundtrack
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
These cute robot toys are unique on their own, but they pack a secret.
Dungeons and Dragons is coming to your smartphone and other devices with D&D Beyond.
Hidden in the code for the latest version of the YouTube Kids app is a reference to Family Link, which would let parents block videos and change settings remotely.
Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
Some presents arrive and take your breath away. As a tech reviewer it’s usually a TV or phone. But none of them can compare to the Gizmo Totz place mat. Just one look at it screamed, “Genius!”
In recent years, Australia has been ranked #1 globally for bullying on social media showing that parental monitoring is not enough. The internet is a great place to learn, be entertained, share and communicate, but not so great at protecting against bullying.
When the Hypertext Transfer Protocol was introduced nearly 30 years ago, the Internet was a small, cozy club hosting just one website. The nearly three decades of service since – more like three centuries in “technology years” – have shed light on several challenges never thought of in the design process.
Enter this months competition and you and friend could be heading to the movies. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sphero roll out with new $80 Mini
- Raytheon Australia and Questacon team up to bring ‘Engineering is Elementary’ to schools
- Family Zone ready new cyber safety tool for parents
- Anki Arrives In Oz
- Sonic the Hedgehog Update
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies