Today's hot Apple rumor suggests an iPhone 3GS 8GB may be on the way. The Boy Genius Report has screen grabs that purportedly show one or more documents from Canadian wireless provider Rogers. In what appears to be an internal memo, Rogers says it's ...
iPhone Centre - News
Just when you thought the iPhone App Store approval process couldn't possibly become more of a debacle, it did. John Gruber of Daring Fireball details the story of Ninjawords, an iPhone dictionary that Apple censored.
Navigon has released the full Australian version of its MobileNavigator app for the iPhone, providing full turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
Microsoft has published a case study detailing how to port an iPhone application to its Windows Mobile platform as it prepares to launch an online store for mobile applications to compete with Apple.
The Federal Communications Commission has begun an inquiry into Apple's rejection of the official Google Voice app for the iPhone and their subsequent removal of other Google Voice related apps which had already been approved. The FCC has asked Apple...
Rumors that Apple is working on an iPhone Nano are spreading -- again. The latest batch of rumors began when an Apple patent was rediscovered.
A Chinese news Web site has posted pictures that it claims show the iPhone model being tested for release in China, adding to expectations that the phone will launch there soon.
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has written to Apple, AT&T and Google questioning the rejection of Google Voice and related applications from the iPhone App Store.
The CEO of the company whose Google Voice-related application was recently yanked by Apple from the iPhone's App Store is hopping mad.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) took exception today to Apple's claims that "jailbroken" iPhones could cripple a mobile carrier network, calling the argument nothing but "a hill of beans."
Apple has just over a day left to patch a bug in it's iPhone software that could let hackers take over the iPhone, just by sending out and SMS (Short Message Service) message.
Apple has told the U.S. Copyright Office that modifying the iPhone's operating system could crash a mobile phone network's transmission towers or allow people to avoid paying for phone calls.
Apple may have rejected the Google Voice app from the App Store, but BlackBerry owners can tap into this call-management center right now, getting better organised with free features.
Nissan has developed a prototype iPhone application that would allow electric car owners to dial into their vehicles and check battery levels.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- CCPeopleSoft DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery ExecutiveACT
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW