There will be not just one new iPhone launched by Apple in September but two, according to a report.
iPhone Centre - News
Ever been on an endless search for a bottle opener during a big night out? Two Australian entrepreneurs feel your pain and have designed an iPhone case that double as a bottle opener.
So many remainders for you today, and they're all focused on the iPad or iPad rivals, such as they are. The remainders for Thursday, July 7, 2011 want to multitouch you all over.
Apple's iPhone 5 may be just months away from becoming a reality, with the latest rumours suggesting an August or September release. Just exactly what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
I know I am only 4 days into 30 Days With the iPad, but I am already developing a list of issues and annoyances. Let's take a look at some of the problems I have encountered so far with using the iPad as a Windows 7 notebook replacement.
A reported deadline for developers to comply with an Apple policy on in-app subscription content has passed, with some developers yet to modify their apps.
Every analyst, pundit, and curious bystander is pretty much convinced that Apple will debut its next-generation iPhone in August or September. Question is, will Apple introduce one iPhone or two?
On Friday, Apple released iOS 5.0 beta 2 to developers, which includes several changes plus iTunes 10.5 beta 2 and Apple TV Software beta 2.
Rumours have been circulating about the next-generation iPhone, with many expecting an iPhone 5 and others speculating a more subtle change to the device naming it the iPhone 4S.
There's a decent word game to be found in Hanging With Friends, an attempt to translate the winning Words With Friends formula to the classic game of hangman. Unfortunately, like the letters of the words you try to solve, it's hidden behind flaws and...
When Steve Jobs unveiled the original iPhone at Macworld Expo 2007, he lauded its multitouch interface. "And boy, have we patented it," he added. It seems that now, four and a half years after Jobs declared the iPhone's innovations worth protecting, ...
Here's your iPhone 5 rumor du jour: Apple's next-generation smartphone may feature a "radical" new design, one vastly different from that of the wildly successful iPhone 4.
The OfficeTime time-management desktop app has been upgraded with more than 100 improvements--and an eye on expanding its capabilities to the iPhone and iPad.
If you’ve ever spent a Saturday watching male figure skating because you couldn't find the remote, you may welcome the news from Griffin that its Beacon Universal Remote Control for iOS (first demoed at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show) is now avai...
If you're using Google Sync to connect your Gmail and Google Calendar data to your iOS device--and really, if you're not, you should be--the folks in Mountain View have whipped up a few new tweaks that will make that experience all the more pleasant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTTechnical Director/Principal - Digital SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- TP.Net Developer - 5 weeks contract - START NOWQLD
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager Staff AugmentationOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- TPData AnalystACT
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCWindows 10 Defect ResolverWA
- TPSenior Server Engineer/System AdministratorWA
- FTSAP Payroll SMEOther
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCUnderground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW