Apple's iPhone hasn't totally cornered the app obsession market, as Android users also lust for new finds in the Android Market, a survey by advertising platform AdMob found.
iPhone Centre - News
Microsoft is targeting the iPhone as another avenue for boosting usage of its Bing search engine.
Those of us who have watched VOIP for a while now always keep an eye out for cases where traditional voice carriers act defensively to keep people from using VOIP.
AT&T and Apple have each responded to the FCC inquiry regarding the rejection of the Google Voice app from Apple's App Store. The problem is that their answers don't seem to be in sync and neither of them really sounds like the truth.
In responses to Federal Communications Commission (FCC) inquiries about Google Voice, Apple Friday denied that it has rejected the application, AT&T said it played no part in Apple's iPhone application review process, and Google asked the agency to r...
RealNetworks wants to put Rhapsody, its music subscription service, on the iPhone. The application has been submitted to Apple and, if approved, will offer users unlimited music streaming over Wi-Fi, 3G and Edge for $US15 per month.
The developer of one of the Google Voice-related applications yanked from the iPhone App Store last month isn't buying Apple Inc.'s explanation to the Federal Communications Commission.
Wikipedia has launched an app for Apple's iPhone that converts the online encyclopedia's articles into a format that's easy to read on the smartphone.
Steve Jobs attempted to strike a deal with Palm to prevent the rival handset maker hiring Apple employees, according to <a href="http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=ahgf6sIeFZ4c">Bloomberg</a>.
Apple is still reviewing the Google Voice iPhone application, and AT&T has not played any role in that review process, the companies told the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Friday.
Owners of Apple's new iPhone 3GS love the device, but more than half of them hate AT&T, the smartphone's exclusive mobile carrier in the U.S., according to a just-released survey.
Despite a few iPhone lemons in the market, including a couple of iPhones and an iPod Touch that reportedly exploded in Europe, the vast majority of iPhone 3GS owners love their new phones. According to a survey by RBC/IQ ChangeWave, 99 percent of 200...
An official Wikipedia application for the iPhone first saw the light of day today, giving users quick and easy access to oodles of information and hours of directionless fun.
Apple's expected fall event, unveiling a revamped iPod line and other product news, may take place on Wednesday, September 9. The oft-rumored Apple tablet may not make an appearance, but other likely highlights are te debut of new social feature for ...
Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- FTBid ManagerOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA