Now in its third generation, the iPhone handset has made improvements with each successive model. This year, though, the improvements are less about what you see and more about what's packed under the chassis--and what's available in the iPhone OS 3....
iPhone Centre - Features
The new iPhone 3GS is a conservative, yet intelligent addition to the iPhone family. Its faster processor and greater operating memory are exactly what the doctor ordered. However, the lack of a keyboard, UMA and better battery features allows the co...
The iPhone 3G S handset is well appointed, functional, and nicely packaged, but it's not at the high-end of the smartphone hardware scale. The OS and interface -- and the richly stocked App Store -- remain the best reasons to buy an iPhone. Unless yo...
With last week's launch of Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 3GS, the rumor mills are running in low gear on what the secretive computer-maker might be planning for its next cell phone.
The iPhone 3G S has better battery life, power and speed compared to the 3G, and provides hardware-based features that enhance existing apps and functions on the phone. If all that matters to you, then upgrading is worth it, but if you're more of a c...
The iPhone 3G S' hardware, including a faster microprocessor and a faster graphics processor than those in last year's model, supports Apple's claims that the new device is two to three times faster overall, a just-completed teardown shows.
Apple's iPhone 3G S goes on sale in the US and UK today, a week before its launch in Australia on June 26.
Apple's iPhone 3.0 software update is finally here. Officially launched locally this week, the latest update brings features including copy and paste, Bluetooth tethering and A2DP, and MMS capabilities to the iPhone 3G and the latest iPhone, the iPho...
We've delved into iPhone OS 3.0 and so far, we like what we've seen. But after playing with it all day, we noted a few new features that should be thrown in for the next update as well as a few existing apps that desperately need a makeover.
It has been a crazy night trying to download the latest iPhone update, with many reporting that they are unable to access Apple's servers due to unusually high traffic. But Apple's servers are now up to scratch and everybody should have the 3.0 softw...
Just last week, Apple officially announced its latest addition to the iPhone product line, the iPhone 3G S, along with a brand new operating system (OS) software update for older iPhone and iPod touch devices, iPhone 3.0.
Are you fed up with exclusivity arrangements between cell phone carriers and handset makers? If so, you may have allies on Capitol Hill.
In the tech world at least, it seems 2009 is the year of the smartphone. Apple's recent announcement of the iPhone 3G S has kicked off what will be a very juicy line-up in the coming months.
Apple's iPhone 3G S was announced earlier this week and the consumer reaction to the latest version has been mixed.
I have a confession to make: About two years ago I made a big mistake and bought a phone designed for mere mortals when what I really wanted was an Apple iPhone. Don't get me wrong -- my Sony Ericsson W580i has served me well -- but I'm ready to move...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
- Which iPhones, iPads, and iPods support iOS 10?
- Lab results find the iPhone SE fails the bendgate and waterproof test
- Apple developing new batteries to improve energy capacity in devices
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCChange LeadQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTData Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term ContractVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC