Bose has introduced the SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker, its smallest, most rugged, portable speaker yet.
Sony has launched the MUTEKI V90DW, a powerful new audio system that brings together brilliant lighting feature options and excellent sound quality to create an immersive listening experience.
So we may have got a bit excited at the announcement of this device from Plox. But it’s quite natural to regress to a small child when something like this comes along. Yes it’s a levitating Death Star speaker and yes you (and/or your kids) will probably want one. Yes Christmas is coming and yes, it’s $250. That’s not cheap. So is it worth buying?
This is a very down and dirty comparison of low-end audio performance on the Apple iPhone 7 and the Google Pixel XL as recorded on a Sony Xperia XZ phone!
Now perhaps I wasn’t the target market when Ultimate Ears launched their UE Megaboom Bluetooth speaker. I don’t like partying, the music is always too loud and people can’t hear my witty quips. I’m normally standing uncomfortably at the bar, drinking endless torrents of house bubbles.
The Jam Rewind and Braven 105 are two small, durable Bluetooth speakers that offer good sound and several distinctive features.
This speaker's price tag, sound, and feature set are appealing enough, but it's all undermined by a distinctly mediocre app.
The diminutive Core is one of the best Bluetooth speakers ever. The Core Sub is icing on that sonic cake.
JBL's Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker can run for an astounding 20 hours between charges. Party hardy folks!
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating insects in Asia, cavorting in fountains in Europe or relaxing in hot mud in South America.
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing the technology, apps and services she uses and encounters along the way.
Sydney-based consumer electronics company, Convoy International is conducting a major restructure of its business lines.
"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." The line, taken from an Edgar Allan Poe short story, speaks volumes of Bowers & Wilkins’ latest speaker, the Zeppelin Wireless.
The $229 Bluetooth speaker goes on sale in November with better sound and a Lightning charger.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Meet Beats Pill+, the first Beats speaker made under Apple
- Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCMainframe DeveloperWA
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - Wifi TechnologiesOther
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTProject ManagerSA