The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
As someone who’s a big fan of the company’s hardware, it feels like Sonos is dropping the ball in 2018 when it comes to software.
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current smart security setup.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
A free update will let you make phone calls, set multiple timers, and use Siri Shortcuts.
The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Weeks after Samsung debuted their Galaxy Home smart speaker, Huawei have now also entered the smart speaker arms race.
Bang & Olufsen have brought their best to this year's IFA Conference in Berlin, announcing the new Beosound Edge.
Bose have officially debuted their first smart speaker and soundbars at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Google has announced the rollout of new features like Routines and Multi-lingual support for Australian Google Assistant users.
Ultimate Ears have refreshed their core product lineup, announcing the new Boom 3 and Megaboom 3 Bluetooth speakers at this year's IFA.
Bang & Olufsen have announced Beosound 1 and Beosound 2 with the Google Assistant.
Despite the excellence of iOS some people find such largesse both confusing and time consuming. There seem to be apps and files and data everywhere and getting your head around it can be difficult – and that’s where the Dearmob iPhone Manager app comes in.
A generic monitor not specifically designed for photography isn’t going to deliver the colour quality we seek. Processing images on the BenQ SW271 gives the user a stunningly vivid colour range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- HomePod to get new Siri Shortcuts, phone calls, and other Siri features in upcoming update
- Bang & Olufsen announce the seasonal 2018 collection
- IFA 2018: Huawei reveal their AI Cube smart speaker
- IFA 2018: Bang & Olufsen's new $5000 speaker looks like nothing else
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies