The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
Home Entertainment - Slideshows
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
A prototype guitar built by US student Amit Zoran combines the natural acoustics of wood with the power of electronic processing
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-quality still images, can also capture vibrant and clear 720p-resolution videos.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Despite offering inferior quality to non-streamed music, Internet radio offers fantastic diversity and convenience at the click of a button. We asked our staff which stations they listen to.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistTAS
- CCChange AnalystQLD