The latest version of the Geneva Model L -- an iPod dock that combines exceptional sound quality with sublime style -- has a walnut finish that sets it apart from the crowd.
Home Entertainment - Slideshows
We take a look at the LG LH50: the company's first 200Hz television.
The LG HB954WA integrates a Blu-ray disc player with a 5.1 channel speaker system and amplifier.
This month, the Federal Government began rolling out its $42 billion stimulus package to citizens nationwide (along with overseas foreigners and corpses, it says here).
We take a look at the new Toshiba 1080p LCD TVs
Apple's iPod has been outrageously successful and slyly prolific. In the seven-plus years since Apple introduced the iPod, the company has created 17 versions.
A prototype guitar built by US student Amit Zoran combines the natural acoustics of wood with the power of electronic processing
In Singapore this week, Panasonic launched its new FT-rugged, TZ and FS series of LUMIX digital cameras. Among the models released were two hybrid models -- the LUMIX DMC-FT1 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ7 -- which, in addition to being able to capture high-quality still images, can also capture vibrant and clear 720p-resolution videos.
New EX1 and ZX1 super-slim models to arrive in March
Past and present: how 30 years of Star Wars imagination changed technology forever. During 2008 Sydney's Powerhouse Museum played host to one of the largest collection of Star Wars memorabilia combined with real-life examples of how such technology is being applied for business and social advancement.
Flat-panel TV as thin as just 6.5-millimeters at the International Consumer Electronics Show
Despite offering inferior quality to non-streamed music, Internet radio offers fantastic diversity and convenience at the click of a button. We asked our staff which stations they listen to.
We take apart a home theatre system to see what pushes the sound.
Samsung's U4 and Q1 add style to the MP3 market.
On the shop shelves just in time for Christmas, Philips has announced the launch of a series of new docking stations designed for iPods and other portable multimedia devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase SpecialistNSW
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTProgram / Portfolio Management ConsultantSA
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Online/Website application developmentOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness analystOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- TPHolistic BA - IT & Business upgrade - Bathurst location**NSW
- TPITSM Specialist - ServiceNowQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCData Architect - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW