TV is no longer just about what is broadcast on free-to-air networks. In addition to cable television, the latest TV tech innovations allow you to watch television online in your loungeroom, record and pause live TV, access content on demand, along w...
Home Entertainment - Roundups
eBook readers are one of the hottest Christmas gifts around. These electronic devices display text and other media on portable, digital displays. They make an ideal companion for avid readers, with the ability to store thousands of books at one time....
The holiday season is almost upon us, which translates to big sales in retail stores around the country. If you want to pick a fancy present that the whole family can enjoy, why not make the leap to Full HD with a Blu-ray player or recorder? Here are...
A an iPod or iPhone dock can be a great Christmas gift. Some docking stations offer extras like digital radio, Wi-Fi connectivity and alarm clocks, and most charge your iPhone or iPod.
If you're looking to buy a digital radio for Christmas and are on a budget then take a look at our roundup of sub-$200 models.
eBooks are electronic devices that display text and other media on portable, digital displays. They make an ideal companion for avid readers, with the ability to store thousands of books at one time. Here are five of the best eBook readers currently ...
If you want to get the most out of your Blu-ray movies and DVDs, a sub-woofer and set of external speakers is absolutely essential. Here are five of the best home theatre offerings we've looked at from Sony, Samsung, Bowers & Wilkins, Sharp and Orb A...
Media streamers allow you to quickly and easily display your digital movies and photos on a TV. The following media streamers from Dvico, LaCie, Asus, AC Ryan and Western Digital are some of our personal favourites.
If price is no obstacle, it's hard to look past these premium Blu-ray offerings from Sony, Panasonic, LG and Harman Kardon. Prices start at $649.
If you're in the market for a mid-range Blu-ray player, the following models will not disappoint. Each player on this list costs $449-$599 and comes with plenty of handy features.
Looking for a cheap Blu-ray player? Here are our top picks for budget Blu-ray players under $400, with models from Sony, LG, Kogan and Panasonic. Each Blu-ray player in this list has an Ethernet port for accessing Internet-based content via BD-Live, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Python, Perl, LinuxOther
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- FTHelp Desk Specialist (Level 1) - Sydney West (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSpecialist ERP SaaSACT
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst/CoordinationSA
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other