Sharp’s LC-46D85X is a full HD 1080p LCD television with 100Hz technology that combines a classy, understated design with a simple interface and great picture quality.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
The JVC NX-F3 is a 2.1 speaker home entertainment system with an excellent DVD upscaler, good sound quality, a large variety of connections and simple installation.
The Cygnett Unison i-XT is an iPod dock and 2.1 speaker set. Although it lacks clock, radio and equaliser functions, it provides a helpful variety of connections like S-Video out as well as remarkably good audio.
The InFocus IN5108 is a large, powerful projector that is designed for displaying images in bright environments. It does this capably, and it also acquits itself well when displaying high-definition video.
WinAVI Video Converter is a nice little video conversion utility that creates VCDs, SVCDs and DVDs.
Fiio is not a well-known company, but its E5 headphone amplifier is a great cut-price product. Housed in a tiny chassis, it delivers a noticeable volume and bass boost, and its battery life is gratifyingly long.
Sub-$100 in-ear headphones are often of poor quality but SoundMAGIC bucks the trend with the PL30 "professional earphones": a pair of comfortable canalphones that provide excellent sound quality at a bargain price.
Panasonic's DMP-BD35 is a feature-packed and reasonably priced Blu-ray disc player. If you are looking for a unit to jump onto the Blu-ray bandwagon with, it should definitely be on your list.
The Fiio S3 is a portable speaker that is easy to transport and it provides a welcome volume boost to the internal speakers of laptops, iPods and other MP3 players.
Claiming to be more than a "bland square box that sits beside the bed", Memorex's Mi2001 Clock Radio iPod dock doesn’t do anything different from the norm. While the price is extremely competitive, at the end of the day the Mi2001 is exactly what it ...
Toshiba’s SD-P91SKY is a portable DVD player that does not have the resolution of more expensive units, but instead focuses on extra functionality.
The Tyagi 2298 LCD television is a 22in panel suitable for smaller living spaces. A built-in DVD player means your movie collection is easily accessible, while multiple digital inputs let it double as a PC monitor. It does not produce a brilliant pic...
Combining wireless connectivity, a high level of portability and decent battery life, ASUS' SP-BT23 speaker is a decent option for listening to music indoors or outside. Its sound quality leaves much to be desired, but it is very convenient.
Alongside sad and obsessive Facebook freaks, video bloggers are fast becoming the number one scourge of the Internet. It feels like everyone and their grandma are uploading video diaries these days, ranging from giddy kneed Zac Efron crush-gushing to...
Although "all the bass in half the space" -- Altec Lansing’s motto for its Expressionist BASS FX3022 speaker set — is not entirely true, it does speak volumes about the aim of the system. But is it really possible to squeeze a full-sounding sub...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTRelease Coordinator - Fixed TermOther
- FTData Governance and PMO Lead - DW/ BIOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCRelease Manager (Salesforce)NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager Consulting ITQLD
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther