If you’ve been looking for a moderately-priced projector that’s well-equipped to deliver both quality 4K and HDR home cinema experiences, the W1700 makes a very compelling case that it might just be the one you’re looking for.
Home Entertainment - Reviews
An added degree of flexibility allows the Echo Dot to double up as both the cheapest Echo available and the one that’s probably going to be best suited to those who are already invested in their own home audio experience.
If you’re looking to buy the best of the three Amazon Echo speakers, this is still probably the one to get. However, there are plenty of reasons to give pause here and wait to see if an eventual successor can do the promise of the Echo Plus justice.
Like most Apple products, the HomePod is a product that asks you to take the good with the bad - and that proposition might not sound so great when you hear what the competition has to offer.
Google might have made it here first, but the Echo ensures the search giant is going to be kept on its toes in the years and months to come.
With the Link, JBL leverage their strength in the portable speaker space to deliver a product that sounds great and pushes the smart speaker category forward as a whole - even if it trips up on some of the finer details of that push.
For the Liam Neeson complete-ists out there, perhaps wait till this one is on DVD. For everyone else, what is an initially interesting premise turns into an overlong, overwrought film that tries to be too many things.
If price has kept you away from buying into this brand before now, it’ll likely still continue to do so here. Even if the M3 is one of the cheaper options on the menu, it’s still a B&O product - and B&O doesn’t do cheap.
The Amazon Fire Stick is, all things considered, a pretty simple product - even if it is one that handily achieves what it sets to do.
The new Telstra TV looks to the future, making the jump to 4K, while also finding the time to look back, adding integration with traditional free-to-air TV. Beyond that, it maintains the same Roku-powered - albeit slightly-refined - media box experie...
Australia's Ultra HD OLED television market is no longer a one-horse race, with LG facing stiff competition from Sony and Panasonic, but the South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post.
Offering a crisp slice of Ultra HD goodness and extra grunt under the bonnet, the Apple TV 4K is a worthy upgrade.
The pitch for the latest addition to Bose’s portable SoundLink sub brand isn’t too complicated. In essence, it’s pretty much the same pitch found in all Bose speakers. It’s portable audio - done by the experts and made easy.
Sony’s new LF-S50G promises to provide an experience that’s exactly every bit as smart as Google’s own offering - but with a few added perks to justify the higher price-tag.
With the Sonos One, Sonos are betting that - no matter your AI assistant of choice - you’ll still be interested in great sound quality. More than that, they’re betting that you trust the Sonos brand enough that you’re willing to buy in even without t...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
- Hisense Unveils 2018 ULED TV Range
- Amazon confirm Echo Spot for Australian market
- LG celebrate ThinQ brand with new 2018 TV range
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD