Apple is likely to announce a redesigned iPod Touch and slimmer MacBooks at an event in September, analysts said on Monday.
Home Entertainment - News
A partner of a Swish Group (ASX:SWG) subsidiary has secured marketing and distribution rights to the entire catalogue of Sony/ATV Music Publishing's master recordings.
The International Olympic Committee is launching its own video channel for the games in cooperation with YouTube, to territories in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, the IOC said Monday.
The US Second Circuit Appellate court has ruled that a DVR which stores programs on a remote server did not infringe on fair use mandates.
Australia's first three-dimensional display is now open for viewing at Telstra's (ASX:TLS) new Executive Briefing Centre in Melbourne, which was launched Wednesday.
Plasma is dead. Front and rear projection? Fuggeddaboutit. LCD has a few good years left, and then it's sayonara, baby. TV technology's future lies in tiny phosphorescent molecules.
LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Although Apple has restored full e-mail service to about 40 percent of the subscribers who have been locked out of their accounts for more than a week, the company today acknowledged a new problem with the sync service.
Yahoo has become the latest company to abandon customers who bought tracks from its music store encoded with DRM (digital rights management), drawing fire from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
The UK Government, the recording and film industry, and six of the UK's biggest ISPs are collaborating to fight illegal file sharing.
GoConnect Limited (ASX:GCN) Thursday announced it was partnering with QSoft Consulting Limited to launch an Internet radio service catering to the gay community.
Singapore Telecommunications Limited (ASX:SGT) has signed a deal with three major television studios to allow the company's mio TV service to screen over 50 US shows as little as 24 hours after their US premiere.
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation has launched a new on-demand Internet broadcasting service.
iLike, a social music discovery service, is celebrating it has surpassed 30 million registered users today by offering a new feature: full-length song playback via Rhapsody.
A new kind of malicious software could pose a danger to Windows users who download music files on peer-to-peer networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectsACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTTesting and Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW