Apple looks set to launch a new thinner version of its iPod Nano, says Digg founder Kevin Rose.
Home Entertainment - News
Sony Ericsson has relaunched its mobile content store PlayNow, renaming it PlayNow Arena and promoting music without the DRM technology some stores use to prevent copying or sharing of songs.
Nvidia's Tegra system-on-chip will allow portable devices to play high-definition video for more than 10 hours, an engineer from the company told the Hot Chips conference on Monday.
A high-profile Warner Music executive has warned the games industry that the company is expecting a larger share of profits from the wildly popular 'rhythm' games such as Guitar Hero.
It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
Chinese authorities have blocked Apple's iTunes Music Store, apparently because 'more than 40' athletes have listened to protest songs by bands such as Rush and Alanis Morissette.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Intel and Yahoo have partnered in the development of a hardware and software platform designed to meld television and the Internet.
Over 700 movies from a number of major film studios are now available for purchase and rental at the Australian iTunes store.
A company that is regularly used by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) to gather evidence against individuals in copyright infringement cases is coming under increasing fire for operating without a Private Investigators' license as ...
Nvidia took a one-time warranty charge of US$196 million against its second-quarter revenue on Tuesday, saying that amount should cover the cost of replacing bad Nvidia graphics chips used in a range of laptop models from different manufacturers. Cha...
Telstra BigPond Music unveiled its new online music store today after cutting a deal with major record labels to provide their tracks on the site as MP3s. The deal also covers leading Australian independent music labels.
Sony will expand sales of its 11-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) television to Europe in 2009, according to a Japanese press report.
Olympics fever has taken over the world, and Microsoft has come up with a clever idea to boost the use of Silverlight: Partner with NBC to show clips of Olympic competitions with the Silverlight player.
Over the next two weeks the victories and defeats of athletes at the 2008 Olympic Games will decide much of how the event will be remembered. But going into the competition, there is already one notable first: it is the first Olympics that will be pr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Google eyes remote content controls for parents in YouTube Kids app
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCState-wide Business Transition LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb Content WriterACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTDevelopment and Delivery Manager - CloudACT
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop SupportACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANENSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT