Adobe Systems has disputed reports that bugs in its Flash server software let people pirate movies and television shows streamed from Amazon.com's new Video On Demand service. Instead, Adobe hinted that Amazon had not switched on encryption.
Home Entertainment - News
A group of technology and entertainment heavyweights is undertaking a public relations campaign to dissuade consumers from illegal file sharing, something the group calls "net pollution."
Alcatel-Lucent lost another round against Microsoft last week in a continuing court battle over patents for the MP3 digital music format.
Social network MySpace lobbed a shot across the bow of Apple iTunes last night with the launch of MySpace Music, a new site that offers free on-demand music streaming along with MP3 downloads for sale to US users.
Victorian Police have raided the home of a 62 year old man believed to be a prominent member of a national piracy syndicate.
Record companies are scrambling to find new ways to distribute music in the face of declining music sales. The latest is slotMusic, a microSD card containing music in MP3 format without DRM (digital rights management), playable on pocket devices such...
Vodafone Australia today launched MusicStation, which the company says is Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service.
Newly acquired Activision studio FreeStyleGames is allegedly working on a DJ Hero, a clubber's version of the mega publisher's "Hero" rhythm game brand that includes the Guitar Hero franchise.
Australian Internet Service Providers should embrace Internet Protocol Television and collaborate with each other to offer IPTV as it will become a killer application in the new National Broadband Network (NBN) environment, according to research comp...
Sony Thursday announced its HDV compact camcorder for professional creatives, the HVR-Z5E, as well as the memory recording unit, the HVR-MRC1K. The camcorder features a new fixed 'G Lens' system, native progressive recording capabilities, increased s...
Sony Creative Software has released two updates for its Vegas Pro video editing software. The 8.0c and 8.1 versions have the same functionality, with the former adding some new features to the program and the latter being the first 64-bit version of ...
Fun seems to be the message with this year’s webcam and communications launches from Microsoft at its Hardware Anywhere event. This week the software giant announced that it is not only releasing two new webcams but also launching a video messaging s...
The Adult Industry Association (AICO) has signed settlements worth over $1 million to its members in its piracy actions against Prestige Club Australasia (PCA) and Venus Adult Shops (Venus).
Apple's latest version of iTunes crashes Windows Vista when an iPod or iPhone is connected to the PC, scores of users have reported on Apple's support forum.
Research In Motion, typically considered an enterprise device developer, continues to push its consumer strategy with new services announced Thursday, including MySpace and Tivo applications and a music service for BlackBerry users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Sonos reveals Sonos One, an Alexa-enabled speaker that will support AirPlay 2 and Google Assistant
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC