The Blu-ray Disc Association this week announced plans to release a new commercial high-definition disc format that will offer up to 128GB of write-once capacity within months.
Home Entertainment - News
National broadcaster SBS has confirmed it is interested in televising a match from the 2010 FIFA World Cup in 3D. An article in The Australian quotes Paul Broderick, SBS director of technology and distribution, as saying that that the broadcaster is ...
It seems like every 10 seconds, a new press release crosses the wire announcing another iPad game; and here we thought the device didn't go on sale until tomorrow. Here's a list of the good stuff.
The Amazon Kindle can now count itself among devices such as the iPhone being unofficially sold in bustling Chinese bazaars, marking the growing popularity of e-readers in China.
Two bits of news this morning about two different dead musicians -- first, the late Jimi Hendrix is coming to Rock Band. Second, the departed Michael Jackson's $200 million estate deal with Sony could lead to video games.
Popular video sharing site YouTube was inaccessible to users this morning, displaying an 'Http/1.1 Service Unavailable' warning instead of the site's front page. Mirror sites, such as www.youtube.co.uk and www.youtube.com.au, were also closed for bus...
Nintendo may be hip to sell 3D handhelds, but Sony's having none of it.
A Samsung e-mail has revealed new information on the company's plans to release 3D LED and 3D plasma televisions in Australia in April. The newsletter also contains information on three different models of active-shutter 3D glasses that company will ...
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Amazon introduced its e-book shop and reader app for the iPad Monday, entering the battle for e-books dominance against Apple's own iBooks store and Barnes & Noble's e-reader iPad app.
Amazon today announced that it will release Kindle software for Apple's iPad, a move one analyst said was in line with the e-tailer's earlier releases of viewing software for the PC, Mac, iPhone and Blackberry.
Freeview, which is a marketing platform for Australia’s free to air digital television channels, has upgraded its online TV guide.
Preliminary tests by a US-based consumer advocacy group has found the 3D and 2D performance of the Panasonic TH-P50VT20a plasma television to be noticeably superior to the newest 3D versions of Samsung’s LED-backlit 7000 and 8000 series LED-backlit L...
Ncomputing on Friday announced a chip that could turn devices like TVs or set-top boxes into virtual desktops through which users can run Windows applications or access the Internet.
Color e-reader screens that can imitate video playback were on show Thursday from the company that makes the Kindle for Amazon.com, as similar technologies move closer to debuting in finished products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sonos reveals Sonos One, an Alexa-enabled speaker that will support AirPlay 2 and Google Assistant
- Bose Introduces Tiny New Bluetooth Speaker
- iPhone X, Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple TV 4K: Everything Announced At Today’s Apple Keynote
- Sony launches MUTEKI V90DW High Power Audio System
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst OR functional AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther