Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Home Entertainment - News
Amazon has announced Australian availability for the Amazon Echo Show 8.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
OLED TVs have been been big and expensive from the moment they were first introduced to the market. That's set to change in 2020.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
Sony continues to improve its highly rated top-of-the-line TVs and adds a new 8K UHD as well as a 48-inch OLED to its lineup
It’s no surprise that Belkin would make a device charger, but a high-end speaker is something else entirely.
TCL's CES 2020 press conference added three new models to the company's QLED lineup.
Samsung’s vertical video-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia in 2020.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
LG’s latest lineup of OLED and NanoCell TVs will come with Filmmaker Mode on-board.
After years of teasing, Samsung are finally gearing up to sell a select range of MicroLED-powered TVs.
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smart speaker sits out S20 debut
- Amazon round out local roster with Echo Show 8
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies