Amazon's first car-focused Echo smart speaker is now available for preorder in Australia.
Home Entertainment - News
Where Samsung’s debut 8K TV started at around AU$13999, the company’s 2020 cohort comes in a little cheaper depending on which way you go.
Sonos are retiring the older Playbar and Playbase soundbars in favor of the new Sonos Arc.
Sonos are making it a little easier to listen to the radio through your connected speakers and launching their own in-app music streaming offering.
Hisense has announced local availability and pricing for their new S8 and Q8 4K TVs.
LG has finally launched their 2020 TV lineup in Australia, putting a price on their latest OLED and 8K offering.
Following on from the arrival of the second-gen Nvidia Shield TV and Shield TV Pro in other markets late last year, the graphics giant are now looking to launch both streaming hubs in Australia.
Nvidia spokespeople told PC World that the company was in talks with Apple to bring their TV+ app to the Android TV streaming hub.
Previously, all Sonos products have been controlled using a single app. Later this year, that's going to change.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
Ultimate Ears have added a new, large, portable speaker to their lineup.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
Amazon has announced Australian availability for the Amazon Echo Show 8.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
- Samsung’s second-gen 8K TVs are cheaper and slimmer
- Sonos unveil Arc soundbar and more
- Sonos spawns in-app Radio station
- Hisenses' latest salvo of 4K TVs launch in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies