For a total asking price of less than AUD $3500, the Panasonic’s EX600U series of Ultra HD HDR TVs and HTB688 soundbar promise to deliver vibrant 4K home entertainment experiences, a intuitive smart TV interface and an extra degree of flexibility sometimes not found in low-end TVs.
Vying for a slice of the Ultra HD OLED pie, Sony has put forward a mouth-watering television to rival LG and Panasonic.
Panasonic leading the challenge with its two newly launched Ultra HD OLED models.
The Playbase fits conveniently under your TV, but it’s not the best home theater speaker we’ve heard.
The guts of Onkyo's SBT-A500 sound bar come in an external box to give the speaker an ultra-low profile
Onkyo's ultra-low profile soundbar and wireless subwoofer will support Dolby Atmos, DTS Play-Fi, Apple AirPlay, and all the streaming services you know and love.
If you love going to the movies or live sporting events, but could do without high ticket and concession prices — not to mention babysitting costs — it’s time to create your own in-home entertainment center. A home entertainment room doesn’t have to compromise your traditional theatre or sports venue experience, either. Simply dedicate the bulk of your remodelling budget to replicating the elements that make the theatre or in-person experience so enjoyable: a large screen, quality audio, and big, comfortable seats.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a cinema environment?
Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
Yamaha YHT-5920UBL review: If streaming audio is your focus, this home theater in a box has you covered
This well-priced product will sound better than your HDTV’s built-in speakers, but it's certainly not a high-end system.
We review systems from Orb Audio, Onkyo, and Yamaha, each priced less than $1000.
Orb Audio Complete Home Theater System review: A pint-sized, upgradeable music and home-theater marvel
Astonishingly good sound for the price, even though the A/V receiver is a bare-bones model.
Samsung's 2014 range of televisions will have larger screens that don a curve and support the next generation of Ultra high-definition content. These televisions will be upgradable through the use of an evolution kit and communicate with new wireless and modular speakers.
Samsung proudly showcased its next generation of products in Bali at the Samsung Forum 2014. On display was a curved television that had UHD resolution, a new mirrorless camera, the line up of powerful Pro tablets and much, much more.
Samsung’s best home-theatre-in-a-box is a smart way to boost the volume, sound quality and power of your TV’s sound system, and it’s versatile even if it won’t compare to a proper home cinema system.
Need a label printer that is easy to set up, compact and doesn't scrimp on print quality? The Brother QL-820NWB Professional Label Printer ticks all these boxes and more!
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The guts of Onkyo's SBT-A500 sound bar come in an external box to give the speaker an ultra-low profile
- Foxconn to pay over $US6bn for a majority stake in Sharp
- What you need to know about Samsung's 2014 TVs
- Ericsson responsible for State of Origin 3D broadcast tech
- Asus launches new HTPC motherboards
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP CRM Functional ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)WA
- TPWeb Analytics DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- TPProgram Manager - Long Term ContractQLD
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTProject Cost ControllerSA
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCMiddleware Messaging SpecialistVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- TP3 x Change and Adoption Managers | Health | 12 month contractsQLD
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- CCIT Service Desk SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIncident/Service ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst / Change Manager ( Banking background)Other
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTMid / Senior Level Functional Banking ConsultantsOther