Loose lips sink ships -- or at least sing about them. New details surface about unannounced Microsoft project that enables you to sing along to your personal music collection.
Home Entertainment - Features
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
High-definition camcorders continue to sell like the proverbial hot cakes, and with good reason. With a maximum image resolution of up to 1080p, they are capable of delivering broadcast-quality video that will continue to dazzle for years to come. Al...
All these sites are trying to sell you songs or CDs. But hey, they're letting you listen for free, so seeing an occasionally pitch is okay with me.
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
All-in-one home theatre systems are a straightforward way of recreating the cinema experience in your lounge room. With everything (sans television) supplied in one purchase, they are a great option for people who require a fast, hassle-free setup. T...
Take a look at Panasonic's new range of Home Entertainment products for 2008, including the first Blu-ray personal video recorder, and the latest and greatest in home theatre.
Short of "free food" and "free beer," "free music" is one of the sweetest phrases you can hear. But getting tunes gratis doesn't have to mean ending up on the RIAA's Most Wanted list. These five sites will let you easily fatten up your music collecti...
Buying a gift for Mother's Day can be a grueling task for clueless offspring. There are only so many fluffy slippers, gift hampers and romantic comedies you can buy before it all starts to wear a bit thin. But there's no reason why your present needs...
What can you use for kindling, a door stop, shooting practice or boosting a toddler up to the table?
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
A collaboration of some great music sharing websites
For many users, getting started with Linux is surprisingly easy. New, friendlier versions of the free operating system, such as Fedora and Ubuntu, feature straightforward menus and automated installations that make switching from Windows to Linux a r...
Sometimes a technology idea is too good to be true.
Although the Apple TV first shipped on March 21, 2007, it didn't get an overhaul for almost a year. During that year, the device, which promised to bring digital media (music, photos and video) from the computer to the living room, tried to establish...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plex Cloud is now open to all paid users
- Up next for Apple TV: 4K streaming reportedly in the works
- Apple’s original TV shows are almost ready for prime time
- Apple snags Amazon Fire TV exec to lead Apple TV efforts
- AirTV's slick marriage of Sling TV and OTA channels isn't in the product yet
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- TPTesting SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW