We decided to throw the two smart speakers against one another to settle the matter.
Home Entertainment - Features
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
We got our hands on Apple's new HomePod smart speaker. Here's a peek at what to expect.
Are people inviting these new, exciting, “smart” products into their homes only to be taken advantage of?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and how some of them compare to the baseline Google Home?
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
Foxtel's iQ3 and its Bluetooth Foxtel Remote are appalling and the same content can be had cheaper and easier elsewhere. We examine the problem of Foxtel Pricing and look at ways to cut the cord and save money.
Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
Movies are a place where we are willing to believe anything. They are a place where literally anything can happen: intergalactic travel, upside down worlds, dinosaur theme parks, time travel, hoverboards. Anything you could possibly imagine.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
We review systems from Orb Audio, Onkyo, and Yamaha, each priced less than $1000.
What’s more immersive than surround sound? An audio system that can use the third dimension of height.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alexa Now Available in Amazon Music App in Australia and New Zealand
- Audible Now Available on Sonos
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Samsung Announces New 2018 Television Lineup
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTOffice CoordinatorOther
- CCMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTTechnical Lead- Angular4/.NetNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADAQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior Project Managers (Multiple roles)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD