Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
Home Entertainment - Features
If you feel like your home theatre experience would benefit from a bigger or better screen, Australian EOFY is a great time to drop the cash on one.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Sure, it’s a boring purchase but not all HDMI cables are created equal. Here are five of the best.
If you’re looking to build a comprehensive 4K home entertainment system on a budget, here are some options you might want to consider.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
While there are plenty of streaming options for 4K quality, there are those of us who still like to own physical media, which means getting a 4K Blu-Ray player.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re in the market for a portable speaker, plus our picks for the best portable speaker you can buy in 2019.
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
Is Hisense's Laser TV more projector than it lets on?
What better way to test-drive Sega's latest retro console than a 100-inch Laser TV.
Hellboy is an almost unmitigated disaster of a movie but there’s something to be said for the level of authenticity that watching it on the Sony Master Series A9G allows for.
Australia finally has its second 8K TV in the form of Sony’s new Master Series Z9G 8K LED TV.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- 'Black Widow' and 'Cruella' will stream on Disney+ the same day they hit theaters
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
- Don’t worry, Spotify Free users: You can still cast to Google speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies