Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
Home Entertainment - Features
If you feel like your home theatre experience would benefit from a bigger or better screen, Australian EOFY is a great time to drop the cash on one.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Sure, it’s a boring purchase but not all HDMI cables are created equal. Here are five of the best.
If you’re looking to build a comprehensive 4K home entertainment system on a budget, here are some options you might want to consider.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
While there are plenty of streaming options for 4K quality, there are those of us who still like to own physical media, which means getting a 4K Blu-Ray player.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re in the market for a portable speaker, plus our picks for the best portable speaker you can buy in 2019.
With 4K and HDR having become standard, authenticity has become the new battlefield for TV manufacturers - but what are (and what's the difference between) Netflix-calibrated mode and Filmmaker mode? Here's everything you need to know.
Is Hisense's Laser TV more projector than it lets on?
What better way to test-drive Sega's latest retro console than a 100-inch Laser TV.
Hellboy is an almost unmitigated disaster of a movie but there’s something to be said for the level of authenticity that watching it on the Sony Master Series A9G allows for.
Australia finally has its second 8K TV in the form of Sony’s new Master Series Z9G 8K LED TV.
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The roadtrip-ready Echo Auto finally comes to Australia
- Samsung’s second-gen 8K TVs are cheaper and slimmer
- Sonos unveil Arc soundbar and more
- Sonos spawns in-app Radio station
- Hisenses' latest salvo of 4K TVs launch in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies