Good Gear Guide traveled to Bangkok, Thailand to take a look at the 2012 Samsung Forum, where all the company's latest and greatest products were on display.
Home Appliances - Slideshows
The arrival of a Dyson product at the GoodGearGuide offices is always cause for excitement.
We've rounded up some of the coolest concept designs as well as products actually available right now to show you that home appliances aren't boring!
We take a look at the some of the amazing robot vacuum cleaners you can buy to clean your house!
Even geeks and gadget fans go outside once in a while. This innovative gear will make you the envy of other campers while you're enjoying the great outdoors.
Cleaning at GoodGearGuide has been a breeze these past few days. No, we haven’t hired a janitor to keep the Test Centre clean -- but Samsung lent us theirs. Allow us introduce you to the Samsung NaviBot; a sophisticated robot vacuum cleaner sent back in time to save John Connor from the T1000. Okay it wasn't really, but it will make cleaning around the home a little easier!
Eight gadgets to take your swimming space to the next level
Welcome to The Microsoft Home, where no wall or table in the house is safe from being a digital device.
With days and nights getting colder, why not pick up some gadgets to help you battle through the winter.
Handheld translators for barks and meows. Laser tag for cats. Who would have imagined that so many brilliant and bizarre tech gadgets are available for today's pet owner? Whether you want to keep your pet safe, spy on its daily sojourns, or simply keep it entertained, there's bound to be something here that strikes your fancy.
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch of our favorite methods for losing weight through the magic of technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- TPProject Support AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT