TP-Link’s smart lightbulbs output some 60W at light but with 80 per cent less power as they use LEDs. They are dimmable and, in the case of the LB130, you can set different colours using the internal RGB LEDs.
Home Appliances - Reviews
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars....
Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley ...
Google makes it as easy as it can to put the world’s knowledge at your fingertips on every screen you touch. With Google Home, it’s trying to extend that reach to casual conversation.
There's no way to review Google Home in isolation. This hyper-aware voice-activated speaker is an Amazon Echo clone, but improves upon the original concept.
It’s cheaper than the only competing color Wi-Fi bulb, but it’s not better.
Some presents arrive and take your breath away. As a tech reviewer it’s usually a TV or phone. But none of them can compare to the Gizmo Totz place mat. Just one look at it screamed, “Genius!”
Australians have a relationship with hot summers and air conditioning that few developed countries can appreciate. And yet it looks like it’s the Russians who have come up with an innovative solution to hot homes and offices.
These dumb bulbs are perfect for smart lighting.
Dyson’s V6 Absolute cordless, stick-style vacuum cleaner is like a juiced-up dust-buster. Except that it’s infinitely better than a dust-buster. It’s like a regular vacuum on a stick, and it can go a long way towards replacing a conventional vacuum c...
De' Longhi's Lattissima+ is a Nespresso capsule-based espresso machine that will pour you a coffee with the greatest of ease. It's a self-contained unit with a minimal learning curve that's perfect for those of you who want to make a cappuccino or la...
The Dyson DC59 Animal offers impressively powerful suction, a lightweight, bag-less design and includes a detachable wand that offers excellent versatility. However, you'll certainly pay a premium for its convenience.
Nescafe's Dolce Gusto Genio coffee machine is one of the first we've seen that makes both hot and cold drinks but the powdered milk capsules won't suit all tastes and can become expensive.
The Nespresso U is a competitively priced, capsule based coffee machine that will suit anyone with limited kitchen bench space.
Yesterday, Samsung launched an updated version of its NaviBot robot vacuum cleaner -- the NaviBot S. We’re assuming the S stands for ‘slim’, or ‘sleek’, or ‘smart’ (or maybe ’Skynet’), because the NaviBot S promises some interesting upgrades and mo...
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTUI DesignerOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Cost Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- FTHR System ConsultantOther
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- CCIntegration Analyst (Clinical/Healthcare)QLD
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- CCMessaging AdministratorQLD
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other