We've ventured into the high-steaks world of grilling gizmos.
Home Appliances - Features
Eight gadgets to take your swimming space to the next level
For every household nuisance, you can find a dedicated and--surprise, surprise--expensive product to fix it (usually in The Sharper Image catalogs). For instance, you can buy a bird-scarer to keep pigeons off your porch, a pricey home theater system ...
Gone are the days when washing machines were all identical white monoliths. In recent years, the range of different models on offer has broadened significantly, with brand-new technologies and innovations entering the marketplace. Some of the conside...
As the cooler months approach, many of us start to assess our heating needs around the home and office. While there are many types of heating solutions available, portable heaters remain a popular choice for small areas such as bedrooms, bathrooms, o...
The Energy Rating labelling on whitegoods (and other appliances) has been in effect for many years now, and government bodies at both local and federal levels have been actively driving Australians to reduce greenhouse gas emissions which contribute ...
With days and nights getting colder, why not pick up some gadgets to help you battle through the winter.
Vowing to lose weight is the New Year's Resolution that most of us make, and most of us break. But now technology is here to help, with several gadgets, Web sites and iPhone and other mobile device apps that aim to keep you on track. Here are a bunch...
The holiday season is upon us, and now more than ever that means shopping on the Internet.
The kitchen is probably the most important room of your household. It’s where the food that sustains your family is prepared, cooked and stored on a daily basis. An ideal kitchen should therefore be a place of cleanliness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- TPPrincipal Data Analyst | ArcGIS | Power BI | QlikQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTQlikview Developer | Contract 6-12mthVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- TPBI DeveloperNSW