The Sony XBA-3 in-ear headphones are part of a renewed Sony foray into the high-end audio market -- with the XBA-1, XBA-2, and XBA-4 (and -IP iPhone variants) the XBA-3 is aimed at music enthusiasts with deep pockets.
Headphones - Reviews
For us, the holy grail of headphones would have excellent sound quality, high comfort levels, and no burdensome wires. Sennheiser’s new RS 220 comes close to fulfilling these wishes, and despite (or perhaps because of) the wallet-busting $649 price t...
Shure has a long history of making professional audio products. In the late 1990s, the company introduced its first in-ear monitors for use in live-sound situations (performances, studio work, and the like), and when the company adapted these models ...
The a-JAYS One Plus headphones are designed for Android smartphone users who want great sound quality as well as a built-in microphone with inline control. It's a set that's designed a little differently to the norm, using a flat, fettuccini-like cor...
Bose recently updated its QuietComfort 15 and AE2i headphones with iPod- and iPhone-friendly cables with in-line remote controls. The QuietComfort 15 is the better and more expensive set of the two -- their very impressive active noise cancelling doe...
The Bose AE2i headphones are an update designed to appeal to the Apple crowd, with an in-line volume control and multifunction button that works with iPhones, iPods and MacBooks alike.
Bang & Olufsen has built its brand around extremely well constructed products with a signature look -- lots of brushed aluminium and glossy black accents. The new B&O EarSet 3i headphones are no different, and their sound quality is of a high standar...
The Monster Powerbeats by Dr. Dre earphones are aimed at sportspeople and other active types (they are endorsed by the infamous basketballer LeBron James), and they do a good job of holding onto your ears when running or moving about quickly. They lo...
Sennheiser's PC 163D G4ME headset is a solid product for a gamer looking to embrace 3D positional audio — the bundled Dolby Headphone USB dongle simulates 7.1-surround sound. We preferred playing fast-paced PC games with the software boost enab...
Sennheiser's PC 360 G4ME headset may be expensive, but it boasts good sound quality that's perfectly suited to gaming and has an excellent integrated microphone that should make fuzzy voice chat a thing of the past. It's also sturdy enough to put up ...
The q-Jays are in-ear headphones from upstart Swedish brand Jays aimed at the high-end market. They've got excellent sound quality and are very small and light — they're an excellent match for an Apple iPhone 4 or portable media player player.
The Sennheiser Adidas OMX 680i Sports earphones provide reasonable quality sound at an affordable price. The earphones were designed for fitness enthusiasts, and are part of the range from the German dream team of Sennheiser and Adidas.
The Logitech Gaming Headset G330 is pitched at people who want a lightweight headphone/microphone combo for long gaming sessions. It provides decent sound quality for the average user, but avid gamers might end up feeling a little short-changed.
Jays' t-Jays Three is a pair of in-ear canal headphones with removable ear sleeves.
Headphones vendor Jays is managing to stand out from its competitors by offering quality product after quality product. The d-Jays earphones are the latest product from the Swedish manufacturer to pass through our Test Centre, and they provide excell...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Beats Solo2 headphones go wireless for $399
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTIT/Digital Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT